Reviews for Internal Affairs
alix33 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
"Ducky only smiled and peered down at the body. “Perhaps you’d like to hear the story?” - It makes me sad that only Ducky and Mr. Palmer or Gerald's clients ever get to hear Ducky's stories fully, almost as sad as I get when no one in any Harry Potter fic ever seems to accept prof. Dumbledore's offer of muggle lemon drops (except in the couple of ones - fics - where he is ultra-manipulative and drugged said lemon drops with mind-control potions). And BTW, I have had countless muggle lemon drops in my life, undrugged ones, and they are nice, unless you suck too many at one sitting and your tongue gets sores on it from the sourness...

"couldn’t of been more than fourteen." - Ducky would have said: 'couldn't have' or 'couldn't've', most definitely not that uber-nauseating 'couldn't of'.
alix33 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
“Well, you didn’t do to bad yourself my boy…it was all very reminiscent for me.” - “Well, you didn’t do too bad yourself my boy…it was all very reminiscent for me.”

According to another fic I read Ducky only absconded with Bert to fix a tear he (Bert) had in his (Bert's) torso, because Abby is good at lots and lots (like vodka shots) of things, but not sewing or suturing.
Melancholy Rogue chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Loved this one (still reading all of your tags), sorry I haven't replied to all of them (because they are ALL wonderful and very well written), but I find myself drawn to the Gabby ones. I love the way you write them.

Loved this part:

It was a simple three words, but three words that almost caused Leroy Jethro Gibbs to blush. Almost.

That was great!
unique.and.proud chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Yey, loved 'em all! :) Thought I'd give my rambling reviews a rest though. I was beginning to feel a bit like Ducky :) Rest assured though I really did thoroughly enjoy them all.
unique.and.proud chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
So cute :)

Heather dude, you're gonna be so fed up of all my reviews - this is what happens when I'm not well. I'm still unwell but fanfic makes me feel a little better :D
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very nicely done, looking forward to reading the rest cos I loved the episode Internal Affairs.
Lady aracne chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
aw so sweet!
krjemb chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Loved it. The ending was so sweet.
M E Wofford chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
She is so his favorite!
Cable Addict chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Gabby much?
vivelabookworm chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Awesome chapters! I love them all but I think the one with Ducky and gibbs was the best. Absolutely awesome! )
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Yippee! Jumps up and down... Love Love Love it :) Grins.. Great Job.. What a treat bringing her flowers.. He's such a sweetie to his Abby :)

Keep up the Awesome Jobs.. wonder what you can do with some of the verbage from "Dog Tags"

Dances around...

Keep up the GREAT work..

georgiamagnolia chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
oh so beautiful. thank you!

*many cookies and good things*
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
hehe!that was great! :D
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
One tiny quibble...I think Ducky would have known exactly how old his brother was when he passed away.

Other than that, it answered some questions for me!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »