Reviews for Beckett's Mark
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I reread this every so often just to remind myself there are some things in life that truly are perfectly created. This is one of them.
Mrs.SNMichaelis112113 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was excellent
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Best. Story. Ever.
Genuine-Discord chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
AMAZING!
Charait chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was actually the best speckett fix I've read all night and I've been looking for a while. The characterization and register was all done laudably- it really throws a person off when jack doesn't say 'savvy'.

I suggest breaking up the paragraphs a bit to improve readability and there were a few formatting/grammar issues here and there but otherwise, it was fantastic
Lady Phenylina chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Your voice is so descriptive! I love it
Tasareswrist chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
"For a respected representative of the King, you're a bit of a kinky sod aren't you?"

That. Is the best line, in any fic, ever.
Kadajuu chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I have just favorite you and your story. I am so in love with this pairing. They are such rivals;it mixes for great fun. Keep up the good writing.~
Litany Riddle chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
beauthiful ! i love it ! i'm french i dont speack english but i love very very very much this fiction :!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
nice
Panzergal chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't believe that you have so few reviews for this masterpiece. Wonderful, beautiful writing... why is it that crappy writing often get far more reviews than great ones always confuses me.

The way you write is gorgeous. It is so expressive that it draws the reader into the world of the writer, and is gripping and never lets go. You have a natural gift for slash, hats off to you- hopefully you will write more Speckett :)

Will you ever consider posting this in the Cutler Beckett livejournal community? I'm sure the ladies there will love this!
WildCaterpillar chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I love it, I really like this two and you actually made them just like they are. Thanks a lot, you should write more please...
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
WHAT? No one has reviewed this? The horror!

This, my friend, is wonderful. There really is something unspoken between those two...a tension that's really hard to place. You did an excellent job with this, it seemed very real and in character(not to mention hot!). Excellent!

More? Please? of maybe a different story, since I know you intended this as a oneshot?