Reviews for Burning over the long haul
superatea chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh that was beautiful. thank you.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awwww , Sammy ... Dean , * hugs Dean * * starts to hug Sam then thinking better of it settles for petting his head ** talking to Dean now * Dean, I swear that if I ever find out about you doing something like that to Sam again you better hope and pray that Cas or Sam or even Bobby can convince me to not kill you , though then again killing you'd be too nice instead I'll tie you to a chair and you will know just how badly you've hurt your little brother , because damnit Dean the "boy" looks up to you , you are the only family he's got left and you were more of a father to him than John ever was. he loves you and you love him atleast I thought you do, but you have got to quit continually pushing him away , he tries to deal with things by talking about them where as you try to ignore them but Sam isn't you I know you don't wanna talk but gah damnit things shouldn't have to come to blows and hitting Sam who in this case was already hurt anyway and then you want to talk about it , just get over yourself already an let him talk every once in a while * talking to Sam now* and Sam you ocasionally need to just back off and let Dean deal his own way , if you need to talk then I'm more than willing to listen , but you have got to quit trying to blame yourself for every single bad thing that happens listen carefully it is not your fault Sam there wasn't anything you could have done , look you are a good person and if I'm to believe that " God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle " is true then apparently He has a lot of faith in you. You just need to realize that Dean does care about you , no matter how much he can end up being a jerk or a complete asshole like yesterday , he does love you and he always will and he does worry about you , but you need to start telling him when something's wrong like with the anxiety issues , they're perfectly normal think about that Sam you have a stressful life it's fine but don't you think that you should have a little faith in Dean , he's your brother and he loves you nothing will ever change that especially not something as trivial as a little pill to try to help you calm down.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awesome Awesome story. For me it was all so a tear jerker. That is how awesome your story is. Please keep up the awesome work.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great story! :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful story
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
oh I enjoy it
The Grey Phantom chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've already seen seasons one and two, but hey, how about we have a snack-athon / movie marathon anyway! Kidding! Anyways, loved this story... The mass of grammatical errors almost made me want to jab my eyes out, but the actual plot and grand writing style made up for it... That was an awesome read!

The Grey Phantom
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
that was a really good stroy. I just can't imagine Dean getting that violent...wait no actually I think I can.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice job, I really liked this! Loved the plot and dialogue!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This had a little bit of everything...angst, fighting, angst, talking, sharing, angst. It was a great read!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was bloody brilliant!

I had butterflies in my stomach reading it.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great brother angst and bonding and finally understanding. Among my favorite types of fics.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Wow, Dean's temper almost caused him the one thing that means the most to him in life, Sammy. I couldn't believe the way he was yelling at Sammy and fighting with him. My heart was breaking for the kid as he started walking away after saying that Dean didn't need him anymore!
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I just love stories set around this time frame in Season 2. Lots of angst - how could you go wrong! That whole situation of Sam pushing Dean to show some emotion and Dean hitting back - perfect!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
we good one you go girl. Wow love the hurt limp Sammy! plezz do another one!