Reviews for The Question
write Lily's reaction plz
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I am so going to knee him in the shin and punch him in the gut if he ever do that in real life LOL :D
LethalFuror113 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
YES! Love it!
shiny cate chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
haha! i got that it was a car as soon as you said the muggle world is so much bigger than the wizarding world! it was cute though!
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
XDXDXD! That was awesome. First, obviously, I thought it was a marriage proposal, then I thought he was going to ask her permission to sleep with her .. but I didn't expect the car thing :P And Sirius is just awesome in this, no question!
Siriusly-Marauders chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Haha it's pretty cute, I was expecting something like that xD
sunakoxkyohei chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
it was funny liked it keep writing your good.
babyl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
LOL! That was so unexpected.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Unfortunately, I had this spoiled before I read it, so I didn't get the full surprise effect. BUT OH MY GOSH IT IS SO HILARIOUS! It rocks!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
The Subversive chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hehe. At first I thought it was a puppy.:D

LOL.:D
The Luna Complex chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Hahah I knew it wasn't going to marriage because of your crypticness. So I spent the whole story trying to figure out what it was going to be. But a car? Never crossed my mind. Good job.
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
-laughs- Poor Lily, I was hoping she was going to get a proposal... Loved that 'suave slip-up' there, by the way! -chuckles-
Lunalulu22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
omg i tottaly thought that he was askin her 2 marri him...haha i heart it!
Ninja C chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That...*giggle*...was...*laugh*...HYSTERICAL! *snort* This is so much better that my first story! I was doing the smack-the-table-in-hysterics thing! Seriously, keep writing!

Ninja C!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
love it lol and i was like omg he totally isnt gunna be asking to marry her to obvious but i couldnt figure out what it was! omg thats GREAT id like slap him