Reviews for Witches,Shamans & Veelas
Silvara rivana chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
waaaaa. wheres the rest of the story? love the story so far but really want to see what happens next.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Omg MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
This is a fantastic story, I hope you decide to continue.
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Please update as soon as you can I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story. :-)
Mereel Belladaire chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I love this story! It has made me giggle through the four chapters (out) that I have read! I hope you continue this story.
Crazygirlka chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Please, I need an update
FireInYourEyesAgain chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
please update :D i love it
Wolfie chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Ooh I really liked that, hope you decide to carry on!

I love how cheeky Tiny is XD
writeorflight chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Cute! Are you going to continue with it?
ShalimarMars chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I love how descriptive you are, you pay attention to details very well and you are good at keeping the reader's attention...now how about an update? I really want to know what will happen next!
JaceyKGray chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
i get this feeling that you won't come back to this one either, but i like it too, and just wanted to tell you that.
lupe629 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I just discovered this and I love it. The story is original and so many things can be done with it. Ria is great! I really want to see how everything plays out. Please continue with the story.
Dragoon's Revenge chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I really like this story and other then a few grammer mistakes I don't really have any complaintes about it. Besides that fact that it needs to be updated. Other then that I ain't complaining. I'm curious as to where this is going to go and about the other two characters that you've hinted at.

As for how Ria and Hermione meet, yeah I'm just as curious about that as I am about where this story is going. Oh well, again I hope you update this soon. Laters!
Black Fang 02 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
More please! I like your writing style
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Very Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »