Reviews for Define Compatible?
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 11/20
This is absolutely awesome, I enjoyed every word. It's so good that on Tumblr everyone was looking for it! And it was definitely worth the search! Thank you for this!

Omg so kawaii!
I really, really, loved this. It was a truly awesome fanfic.

Great job. Seriously. This is amazing.
Nightoflight9 chapter 1 . 2/20
Whoa. That was worth the time it took to read. Nicely done.
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
O gosh! This one-shot is really awesome, I love it,
It was interesting, entertaining, humourful and romantic enough
Thank you for posting it!
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
it was so bloody funny...
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
wow I have to admit this is really something, very unique :-) I read it before but never left review... You're very talented! Couldn't help but wanted more...
Eli chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Love this fic! L won't never let himself lose to Raito! Haha! :)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OH MY GOD! From where do I even start?About 'love' & 'romance' the way you have delved into the deeper sense of the terms was very alluring,then there was your character portrayal which was perfect (whereas L & light are most difficult to characterize in an AU fic),the lemon was well...Hot;-) the humor,sarcasm, subtle teasing was simply mind-blowing (I was giggling all the way),congrats on your unique writing style & length of ds fic:-D even the quotes by Jane Austen was appropiate:-D & a happy conclusion too:-) wow! I couldn't be a happier soul:-) Brilliant work!
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow this was cute! I just finished the death note anime so I'm really into this pairing right now. The sex was hot, the banter was witty, and the plot was classic and original at the same time. Great job, I applaud you and your efforts :)

PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awww and they lived happily ever after X3
NearInsanity96 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Omg that was awesome XD I love Raito's snarkiness! Also, good job on switching POVs. It wasn't as jarring as some of the other fics I've read and it added good character!
sensoray chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was great! And too cute :3 I love L and Light pairings, they are truly destined to be together.
forgettingxyou chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was really awesome I loved It and the quotes were used really well c: I don't know if you captured Austen's humor because I have not read any of her things but I can say that it was funny and really amusing to read this. Anyways it was great! XD