Reviews for Revelations of a Princess
Mister chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Well, as much as I love SM/WW fics, this one turned sour halfway through. It had a great start, but than went downhill when you started with the whole 'get a tissue sample' thing.

First off, The United States would never try to force the collection of such a tissue sample. Even if some small group of politicians clamored for it, the other 9/10ths of the country would shout it down. And even if it somehow got through Congress, it would immediately be challenged in the Supreme Court and shot down.

Honestly, this whole thing sounded more like your personal politics being inserted into the story, and the story was cheapened for it.
animeroxz chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I loved very good story. There were a few mistakes in punctuation and grammer but nothing too bad where I couldn't understand it. And I agree with you Batman and Wonder Woman don't belong together it should be Superman and Wonder Woman, but sadly that cannot be with Lois Lane in the picture! Of course I have nothing against her I just hate the fact that she's with Superman instead of Wonder Woman. I'm adding this story to my favorite stories list and you to my favorite authors list! You're a very gifted and talented writer!
rosehustle1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great job! Really interesting, engaging, and most importantly romantic. Write another soon.
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, OH I CAN'T DECIDE, oh wait, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant, Beautiful, Brilliant.

Good job!
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Okay,Snake,absolutely action sequences were awesome.I could see it in my mind's eye.I always wondered that when Superman fought Doomsday,that it made sense that Wonder Woman(best melee fighter according to some?) should be around to at least this pairing as you know is my in the JLU and the Batgroupie thing always never sat well with was supposed to be a rookie amazon and ambassador of peace and her persona as a whole was lost in favor of her physical Bruce is way too moody and is laid back and good humored. I can see someone like Diana who herself is under tremendous pressure with her job,and title etc working better with a mellow man.

I like the scenes with her and drives home that Diana with any man would have to get the blessing of her mother and sisters and only Kal could be the one they would give her up to Artemis of course.

I want to see a please?
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Superman tell Diana's Mother how he felt about Diana. Please update soon.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great work. I'm more of a Wonder Woman/Batman fan, but there are some Diana/Clark (Kal) fics I've read that I liked. This I am proud to add to the rather small pile. It had everything - action, drama, romance, and even a little bit of unintentional comedy. Although, I almost wish the government had tried to do what the League feared they would do, if only to get Superboy into the DCAU. Still, it's pretty awesome work. Thanks for posting it.
SHAWN chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Thankyou for a great story ,so please keep up the great work.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2