Reviews for The Road to Redemption
Arianna15 chapter 26 . 7/7/2012
Thank you for an excellent fan fiction story that shows Faith's character perfectly. I really do wish that you would have finished this or were still working on it because this story is truly exceptional. I love the way you hint around plot points within the Harry Potter books without forcing the reader to read "Half Blood Prince" all over again. This story and its plot really are believable. I always love reading crossover fan fiction because it presents the opportunity for the reader to see loved characters in a new context. I would like to thank you for giving me this awesome story, that while incomplete, remains one of my personal favorite fan fiction stories.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Arianna
P.S.- This reader would be really quite overjoyed should you decide to continue, in fact she might have to shower you in gifts. Three years isn't too late.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
HELLO!

Sent you email through the TtH site on this, but I thought I'd add my two bits here as well. (BTW, there are more chapters over there)

Firstly, I love what you've done to join these two genres. Secondly, the whole thing is so enthralling, that the entire thing is completely believable. Thirdly... WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING? *dies*

Seriously though, please update on whichever site you see fit... just tell me where the rest of this is. IT'S BRILLIANT!
enchantedlight chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
hey, i just read your story, love it! update soon please!
KrazEELegaL chapter 26 . 2/8/2010
great story! I love the way you write Faith! Actually, you write all the characters from the Buffy-verse pretty accurately! Great job! I look forward to future chapters :)
Divine Fighter chapter 26 . 7/20/2009
What happens next? Does Faith get to help her Cousin Draco, save his mom? Will Draco find out she's Bellatrix is Daughter?
Sean Mulligan chapter 26 . 4/12/2009
This is a good story. When is Bellatrix going to find out that Eris is still alive.
Cloudbouncer chapter 26 . 3/28/2009
This is such a good story. Usually stories that involve A. Sirius coming back to the dead B. Scoobies at Hogwarts or C. Draco being a good guy kinda suck. This has all three and is very, very good. I like how Faith takes Angel's role and her response to it is just great.

I don't really have any criticisms or anything negative to say about it. Another rarity. I'd like to see what else is coming. I like it very much.
lucie dans le ciel chapter 26 . 3/13/2009
Very nice story!

I really like how you merged the two universes. Usually, x-over like that doesn't feel right in some way, but you managed quite fine! The relationship between Faith and Sirius is especially nice and touching..

I'm waiting for more!
J-Kid chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
Glad this story is on this website, it will make it easier to track updates! Nice story so far, and I'm glad Faith will be trying to help Draco through his issues. I do hope Neville won't be too disillusioned when he learns of Faith's true parentage, because he's a nice kid and Faith needs some more friends, really. :-)
luckydarkpage chapter 26 . 1/15/2009
oh awesome!.. i love what you have going so far!... and i cant believe raven was hurt!.. although it had to be expected... damn sensible plot twists!.. lol.. cant wait for the next update!.. later!
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 26 . 1/11/2009
Great update...please post a new one soon.
carrebear14 chapter 26 . 1/10/2009
God for Faith! Post more!
damnedcredere chapter 26 . 1/10/2009
yay! i've been really looking forward to your updates! it's great as usual, i can't wait to see what happens with draco :)
carrebear14 chapter 24 . 12/29/2008