Reviews for Once Upon A New York Time
Mischief101 chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I really don't like that she just accepted the dress and everything. She only just met Max. If you're going on a first date with a stranger don't let them dress you or pick you up.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Bleeding Sex? Like having sex with your girlfriend while she is on her period... Boy, what a mess that would be. LOL!
TheOnceAnonymous14 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Just read the whole story and loved it! The thoughtful actions from Derek and realizations were all great. Liked the Nora and Casey dynamics as well!
Burun Estetii chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
a href" . "burun estetigi/a
beckah chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
hey great story loved it i have a ? tho ... are you going 2 write that story u wrote about at the bottom of the page ? looked 4 it after and did not see it ... maybe u got rid of it ... well i would like 2 read it ... maybe u forgot about it ... well loved this story :)

beckah
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Oh I LOVE how you ended this. Well done! I'm grinning for their excitement.

Nicely done.

The new story summary sounds very interesting.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
NO! So close!

I knew it! (about Kendra) She's a gold digger too even if she has money herself!

Love the D-Rock reunion.

Love Nora's call.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
I have a bad feeling that it was Kendra behind that door when Casey visited again.

Casey can't take that offer, what's Emily thinking encouraging her? She better warn Derek.

I'm very glad that Nora is supportive.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Beautiful song but damn it for that ending! I knew that girl was going to be trouble!

Love or security...always pick love Venturi!

Amazing story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Damn it Kendra! This chapter was perfect until she showed up -_-

Casey can't run away anymore! She needs to face Derek when he gets back!

Fantastic story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Aww, I like that you mentioned how Sam and Ralph were doing. I always thought D-Rock broke up because of an argument not because Sam and Ralph wanted an out.

That has to be the best gift for Derek, that one little kiss D

Casey can't deny it anymore!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I find it amusing that Derek can't get the scenario thoughts of Casey & Max out of his mind. That has to show that he cares (and that he's jealous)

"Please, just tell me if he hurt you so I can thoroughly kick his ass," Derek said sitting next to her on the bed. (very suiting!)

I love the realization from Casey that Derek is the one that tipped her surprise off D

Loving this story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
I do hate how easily Casey won't believe Derek. That just sucks.

For the record, Derek can't marry Kendra no matter what and Casey better listen to Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Oh I love it that Derek took Casey there.

Seems like Derek and Casey find inspiration in each other.

I can't believe you ended the chapter there! Evil! (really glad the next chapter is already up D)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Damn for Derek stepping up an comforting Casey.

Derek's reaction to Casey's outfit was priceless! She can't be that oblivious now can she?

So I guess in this world, Casey never dated Max during high school.

Great story!