Reviews for Trading Sweet Kisses
yuri plisetsky chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
i always dream of SasuNaru am i getting insane D:
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
It was so Cute! XD

I LOVE how when Sasuke stole kiss from sleeping Naruto, there's people watching them eagerly! LOL

The sweet logic was funny too!

I LOVE IT!
AobaSLover chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww
shia naru chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awwie, cute n sweet story
I love Sakura in this story
I hope there's another story like this kind, with Sasuke in love first to Naruto n good 'devil' Sakura, hehe

sorry for my very bad english
Nayeli chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
aww so cute _ I really like this and on your face hinata, naruto is sasuke's :c hahaha just saying xD
darkangeABBY.2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
“Women…they're not human! They're aliens” Hey I resent…. that that was supposed to be a woman secret. PS : old ladies can be such perverts... hey don’t look at me like that… am not old!
DarkangeABBY chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was so cute. Wish there were more chpt though.
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww! that was so adorable.
ensis013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aww, its so sweet! I love this lots. Unfortunately, I'm mostly a sucker for mushiness, especially this type of mushiness. And I felt that you did well on this piece. It has just the right amount of mushiness and I thought that Sasuke kissing Naruto while he was sleeping was really, really sweet. Sakura is rocks too in this, being the crazy perverted yaoi fangirl. And he youthfulness quotes really cracked me up. All in all, it's a nice piece of fluff with just the right amount of humour. I totally love this to bits and write more fluff please? :kicked puppy eyes: :D
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
OMG! TO CUUTE!
K1M chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Trading Sweet Kisses was a… sweet story! XD Nah, it truly was nice. I like these kind of one-shots. Light and fun to read. Now let’s comment your fic! (_~)

It’s funny that Naruto conjugates the verb ‘bore’ in his dreamland. At least he’s practicing his English, so Tsunade should be happy! Moreover, his explanation for the difference between ‘I have worked’ and ‘I worked’ was totally true…

Sasuke’s uncle must be Kakashi, seeing what Tsunade told him when he entered in the classroom. (_~) And here I thought the Uchiha was a good student, always on time to his classes. And he’s not listening the teacher either! Ah, Sasu-chan, you disappointed me… But you sat next to Naruto, so I forgive you. XD

“Sometimes Naruto had some sort of manly pride at stake for asking some kind of questions.” Men and their pride… *sigh* They’re hopeless.

“The other teens wouldn’t offer their seat (they were glared to death if they dare to even suggest that idea) so the brunet would roll his eyes like “It’s-not-like-I-wanted-to-but-since-I’m-feeling-very-generous-now…” Hypocritical Sasuke! But hey, it’s for the sake of SasuNaru, so it’s alright! XD

It’s nice that Sakura is Sasuke’s friend… And she’s a supporter of SasuNaru, so what can we ask more? XD I see her boyfriend Lee has a bad influence on her, though… “Catching up our youthful ties with youthful vigor?” XD Sakura’s feminine intuition is really strong! She found that Sasuke’s ‘beloved’ was in English classes, she was true when she bet that the Uchiha had ‘a kink over tanned people’, she guessed that Hinata was his ‘nemesis’… Amazing.

I tried to do the Crane in origami and… well… it was easy. Naruto really is a dobe. But it’s lucky he is, since Sasuke can kiss him because of that! (o)

“Sakura had to refrain her yaoi fangirl instincts to whine over the brief disruption.” I didn’t have to refrain mine, since I was in front of my computer… XD It’s funny how everyone in the house wants to see Sasuke kissing Naruto. Even the old owners give him a muffin! They all are a bunch of perverts! *cries because she’s not there to see it too* XD But Sasuke isn’t that intelligent. He should have noticed before that the origamis Naruto was trying to do were too difficult for children…

“Since he had a proper education, given only by respectable Uchiha species, the brunet already had a speech formed in his head when this dreadful moment would arrive. On the other hand, since at this moment he was merely a hormonal love-struck teenager, Sasuke only did what his mind screamed for now: He ran.” Poor Sasu-chan! I can understand why he ran. Naruto used such hard words: “Why is it YOU?” Argh! Seems like rejection to me…

“Even though his kisses were wonderf—” “I mean, since his lips were amaz—I mean, AARGH….” Mwahahahahaha! Wonderful? Amazing? Hehehe… At least we know that Naruto liked Sasuke’s kisses.

“But of course, maybe I’m overestimating their value… After all, even if we try to gather all the Uchihas' audacity, it wouldn’t be enough to fill a spoon…pathetic.” Way to go, Sakura! If you want to motivate an Uchiha, you just have to attack their pride. It works pretty well. Even in the manga, when Kakashi made them walk up a tree, he used this method on Sasuke. But Sasuke’s pride must have been hurt even more when he fainted in front of Naruto. XD But it all ended well, so it shouldn’t bother him.

Oh, already finished? Too bad….I hope you’ll write some other one-shots soon, because they’re really fun to read. Anyways, for now your two multi-chapters fics should be enough to make me happy. (_~)
Katie Inez Dagona chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was an awesome end. of course sugarfree. _ lol
Kagome-Loves-Kouga chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
A/N: AW! that was so cute! that story is GREAT! oh, happy-happy-joy-joy. I sounded like tony the tiger... -.- well, seeya later!
Danyshi chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
You werent talking about me in your bio right?

But i am back anyway, AND I LOVED THE FIC!
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008