Reviews for Lost Without You
ksu chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
Review was posted unfinished. Keep Yuna safe from cruel violance, let Tidus or others save the day for her! It's that critical moment that could make me stop reading a story even if it's great in all other parts.
ksu chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
This is soo good! It's written very professionaly and with great talant. The plot is rich in events, dialogs are interesting and natural.
I think the rating should still be T, not M.
The only thing I tried to ignore is Tidus wearing diamond earrings, do straight guys wear diamond earrings (in both ears)? For me it were a bit weird. A silver earring in one ear is ok though.
In short, I loved it veryvery much! If you could continue and finish it! One requesr though - keep Yuna safe from
Mooglicious44 chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Oh please continue
SokuXion chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
MORE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! WHAT HAPPEN YOUR SO CRUEL TO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT !
Swords Divine Light chapter 21 . 7/4/2010
Awesome story! I'm glad I realized you updated. it was pretty good! keep up the Great work! :D
pcjoyce chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
Dawww such a cute chapter!
Super-Silent-K chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
Nice chapter. Was it Shuyin who texted Tidus? Just a guess. Update soon!
pcjoyce chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
AWWWW this Fic is amazing! Poor Gippal
Swords Divine Light chapter 20 . 6/21/2010
Nice chap! I was waiting for this chapter to come out for awhile and its preety good! -
Super-Silent-K chapter 20 . 6/20/2010
Jecht is a horrible father...so I frankly don't like him. This chapter was really good, and I'm glad Gippal is sort of off the hook. But having to pay bills suck. I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
TuXey chapter 19 . 4/23/2010
Ah this was one of my favorite FF Fanfics!

Don't give up on it!
SweetCandies chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Aw how cute! Luved this chapter!

You captured their characters perfectly!
Super-Silent-K chapter 19 . 9/28/2009
grr i hate shuyin

hahahaha bwahahaha

bugagagagaa bygagaa

bugagagaga

update soon k? i wanna know wat happens

BUGAGAGA!
Gambit Hawk chapter 19 . 9/8/2009
shuyin deserved that hit to the face. hope he learns his lesson. if not, i hope someone kicks his $$. keep the story comin.
ScreamingGreen chapter 18 . 7/27/2009
Incredible. Cannot wait for more. It's probably the best story I have read on this site, it's just...great.

A few spelling mistakes, but dosen't take much of anything away from the story.

Great work.