Reviews for Late Night Mistakes
TransFanFreak101 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Nice...was this the end though?
Nek0Nek0 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww! So cute!
Zea T chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
That was excellent - a really believable way to build up the relationship between these characters and force them to recognise it for what it was. I'd love to see more of this, if only to find out how their brothers react to the discovery of what's really been going on!
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This story was intense and delicious!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Love this story.

First chapter: apparently I already reviewed it, but since I don't remember: Great job!
Artemis1000 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I love it! It's such an adorable fic and the happy end made me so happy.
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Hope you'll be continuing with this-baggsy front row seat at the bonding reception!
Wol Lo chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
What a yonglings... *chuckle*
blood shifter chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
well at least they admitted that they missed each other. very good.
Anhai chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Ha I loved this story since I saw the first chapter awhile back.

Blades and Slingshot...it's so dysfunctional it _works_ and thanks to you I have another semi-crackish OTP to go along with all the others. *blames you*

And thank you so, so, so much for this. The ending was great, and the way you wrote them was _amazing_ throughout all of this. I could actually see it working this way.

Again, thank you!
flamingmarsh chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
oh this is good. are you going to continue this and see if they say they love each other?
Lily Vendrem chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
*squeaks* Omigosh, yay! The total aww! of this makes me so happy I could burst.

I was worried up until the last couple of lines that they'd not talk to each other and still be uber depressed.

*snuzzles* Nice job :) Take care!
Lament of Meow chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
You're so awesome. :D

This fic is adorable and JUST the right amount of angsty. I loved it so much.
naggingfishwife chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Thank you for updating... totally bouncing with glee over here! Air Raid x Streetwise? :D

*keeps fingers crossed for another chapter*
ryagelle chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Well, it's official-Blades and Slingshot is now my new OTP. I can't see either of them with anyone else. I absolutely love this fic, though it would have been nice to see the reactions of the rest of the Aerialbots and Protectobots. (Would you be terribly upset if I wrote them at some point? Because now they won't leave me alone... o_o)