Reviews for Safe Return
She-Wolf92 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awsome fanfic. I love your work.

By the way, you're awsome for letting anonymous reviews people who don't are retards :p
boojum chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Thank you!

I'd forgotten how much I'd liked this show, and I'd forgotten how much I'd liked this episode.

I remember that at the time, I felt that they really had needed to show the reunification of the Commander and Felina.

I don't really remember what made me look up this fandom the other day, but I just sort of stumbled on this story, and I'll look forward to more.

I usually lurk on the Thunderbirds (TV and Movie) and Captain Scarlet playgrounds. 'Missing scenes' stories are common there, since Gerry Anderson had a "keep the action moving at the expense of building characterization:I've got a lot of story to tell in very little time" style. (whew!)

In fact, Tracy Island Writer's Forum has sponsored several challenges and competitions for them. Even when they're for an unfamiliar episode (which is usually), I like them.

Again, many thanks.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw, that's so sweet, Not many pepole write about Feral, especially his softer side. This was a great story. I don't know why they left it out of the show, but it would've been interesting to see.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
this had me in tears, i always love Feral stories, this was so beautiful, thanks.
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Hey Kris. It's been a while, hey. How are you doing? It's been long time since I've seen the episode; but I can tell you I liked the story very much. It does justice to emotion, and emotion everyone has, from Feral to Manx. Lovely story, I loved the way you wrapped up everything. Keep writing!
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
_
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Wow! This story has me even liking Feral! I never thought it would happen! Great, great, great fic! (I'm swooning here . . . )
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was great! I really enjoyed it. _
Ellen Brand chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
OH MAN... this was WONDERFUL. I've always loved Feral, and this is exactly how I see him... bravo!
Anubis Soundwave chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Yes...I can't believe they "glossed" over this either. Nice work, and you kept the Swat Kats in character, too.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
::empties a few boxes of Kleenex:: Man, that was so sweet! Im lucky I got to DL that eps at Cassandros page, else I wouldnt have commented this story. Awesome job as always Kris. ::gives many thumbsup::
Mel chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
::sniffle:: That was truely touching Kris-mun...
Winter chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Damn, that was good. I never really thought of Ferral as being particularly deep before. I will have to remember this in future
Sage SK chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
::her turn to pounce and tackle:: You KNOW I think it's good! ::ruffles up Kris' hair and such:: Did I mention that I likes muchly? ::grin, leaves Kris a hairbrush, runs away::
Skybright Daye chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Oooooooo ::wipes away a tear:: Feral's soft side! We so rarely see it, and this was beautifully done - so, double thumbs up! ::Sniff:: What? No . . . it's my contacts . . . really. ::Sniff:: Lovely fic! Now where are those tissues? . . .