Reviews for It's been a while
hardygirl87 chapter 35 . 10/4/2009
I just read this and i love it... u did an amazing job
wrestlefan4 chapter 35 . 8/3/2008
Aww! This is great! I really love this story! I'm pretty new at this, but hope my stories turn out that well!
Twinjodi chapter 35 . 8/1/2008
aw we never got to read about her meeting Candence.

I'm thinking that those two (Shannon and Tia) would've been godparents though

thanks for the wonderful story and pming the chapter to me

~Jodi~
Twinjodi chapter 22 . 8/1/2008
Gosh I wish the Hardys were there at my hospital when i woke up...lucky kids lol

loving the story and still reading it lol hopefully will have it done by today
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 35 . 7/22/2008
That was a great ending to a really good ffic. gah, it made my nose burn (which happens just before i cry)...
starfirepower chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
Thank You So Much Please write a sequel!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
I love it, you ended it at the perfect moment. Even a brief epilogue isn't really needed, although it would be nice to know that this pair went on to have more kids. But its not necessary. I've loved reading it and the only sad thing aside from Alana's death is the fact that its ending.
lknights91 chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
aww very nice ending i would definitly be interested in another shannon moore story sometime soon i also really love your matt hardy story i hope your family is doing well and i cant wait to read whatever you have in store next
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
YAY they were so meant for one another; this was an emotional and happy ending honey. I LOVED it! And I think that at some point you should do a sequel. I really did love it, all of every last word.

Now on to Drive Me Crazy? Please? m? hehehe

Harley

xoxoxox
starfirepower chapter 34 . 7/21/2008
I Love this story so much! you have to write back...
Harley-Hardy01 chapter 34 . 7/21/2008
Mrs Moore,

Awe see my husband is thinking even with little to no sleep! Yay Jeffro to save the day!

This was a brilliant chapter honey; absolutely addictive and I absolutely can't wait for more.

Mrs Hardy

xoxoxoxox
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 34 . 7/20/2008
Forgive me if I've forgotten to review this story before (though I think I have), I've been following it for a while now and I absolutely love it. Its been an emotional journey for characters and readers alike. Or at least this reader. How sad that Shannon lost his daughter after only just getting to know her. And hopefully there is still a chance for Shannon and Tianna. She made some mistakes, to be sure. Some selfish mistakes. But that's now in the past. I'm looking forward to when Shannon catches up with her and hopefully it won't be too hard to work things out between them.
lknights91 chapter 34 . 7/20/2008
I'm very glad that shannon is finally trying to find what he was looking for instead of sitting back and waiting and i love jeff as the supportive best friend and father cant wait for more!
lknights91 chapter 33 . 7/17/2008
again spectacular i love shannon and nicole moments
68 stones from a broken heart chapter 33 . 7/17/2008
Aw this chapter is so cute. it's real magic the amount of love that comes with the innocence of a new born baby.