Reviews for Prisoner Games
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
What a bad little autobot ! Lol nice fic!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good...story
skytracer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
wow! a dark side of optimus...truly amazing! please you HAVE to make a second part! I wanna know what happens when he comes back...
br0flove chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I like this Optimus.

.. I like him a lot. LOL..

I loved this, all of it was well in character (given the fact Optimus was more or less Shattered Glass material. It was yummy, if I do admit so boldly), and well descripted.

The "Screamer" remark/nickname made me laugh.

It makes me think of crystal nurses and Thundercracker.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is amazing. MOAR! ;D

QOTRS~
Trunchbull chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OMG I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOU! You, my friend, must give me your freakin' writing skillz cause I'm in love with the story. :D

I can't believe Optimus could act like that ~Girly fangirl giggles and all that shiny eye crapp. xD~
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
LOVE IT...MUST HAVE MORE! ;)
Wol Lo chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Whoawhoawhoa...ths dark side of Optimus...that's good!
yiggersentia chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Teach me, oh great one! The art, the brutality... I love it!
RacingM3GTR chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Heh heh, an evil Optimus. Been thinking of making the Autobots evil and the Decepticons good in some TF fic I'm planning. Only thing is, it's going to go on forever (I think) and I don't have the guts to post it here... Great fic anyway.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
OMFG! This is awesome! I've never read torture before. yay! new genre! thank you!
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
*melted puddle of happiness*

There were a few small gramatical errors I noticed, but the whole thing just blows me away. M/SS and OP/SS are two of my fave pairings, and somehow you've taken one and mixed it with the other. *shiver* M...you've just made my week. Amazing.

The show must go on! Moar, pretty plz?
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh my word, I think I love you! I do so, so enjoy good guys taking a turn for the crazy.
Dragyn's Sky chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh. My. God. I came again and again and again...! Thank you!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow. A dark Optimus. Not something you see everyday. Great fic!