Reviews for Birthdays and Builtdays
justjoe chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
A really cute story. Well done.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this follow up from "A Fighting Chance" give us another view to watch.

John taking care of Cameron, then she giving him has birthday girth.
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ahh i loved it... it was a sweet Jameron moment :p (time to read 'Break') ill be sure to leave a review on that one as well :-D
MarshallOC9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i liked it alot its cute and romantic without being sappy
Augustus Paladin Maximus chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I really enjoyed your story. I like the John you write about, caring, tender and aware of the people around him; to me signs of a great leader. Really nice story. I think the show could really use this kind of moments more than what they've done this second season.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Aww, cute
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I liked it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SSG Michael B Jackson chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Definitely a decent read; the John/Cameron stuff is always my favorite. For whatever reason, those 'what's human' plot lines always grab me and a dose of controlled romance never hurts. This manages to serve that up without going over the top, which is great; too often, authors seem to go wild with the 'romance card' whether it's appropriate for the characters or the plot line and that's invariably annoying. You've hit just about the right chord with this one, I think and I'll be on the lookout for more of your work.

Mike Jackson
Alana84 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Awe, that sure was another great one-shot, so sweet and cute! Which I really liked btw!

You did good!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really enjoyed this. Cambot still doesn't have "emotions" the way John might understand but she still understood that a kiss was something John would like. For a kid who knows his life is going to be horrible, messy, and probably fairly short, moments like this mean a lot to him.
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I thought that this was great. In my opinion, it would be the perfect way to kick off the beginning of the second season. Really, thanks for writing this.
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I like it! Simple as that.
Arina2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was a such a lovely story to read. I smiled when Cameron gave John his 'birthday present'. You kept the detail in that scene simple, which made it all the more sweet.

I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it.

Cheers,

Arina
Pjazz chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Yes. Very nice. Well written. Very - dare I say it - girly.

That's a compliment by the way.
Miguel Artadi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really enjoyed reading this, great work as always dakota423 :)