Reviews for Jacob's Run
taintedobscurity chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
why duz everyone hate jacob so much? very good, descriptive story, other than the fact about jacob dieing. that was unfortunate.

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Edward sucks. *0.o*

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!

Nice story though.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
oh...wow.

GO TEAM EDWARD!

i kindasorta like stephenie meyer's ending better, but this works too!
Riboflavinjunkie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Nice, I hate Jacob to. Good Job!

Cherryheart
slasher1322 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
it was ok exept that jacob died but i liked it
Weeping Roses chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Whoa! That made me cry, cause I really love Jacob's character, but of course I want Edward to win. This brought out a whole new side to Jacob's thoughts. I really liked it, nice punch line btw ;) keep writing!
sarah chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I love it! really really really really really really really really realy os on love it! keep sending me the story updates i can check them more now. NO more school! ha ha love ya ttyl
POOP chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
aww man i wanted to kill jacob myself...

oh well i like this 2! XD
SwimmingInLane3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
whoo go jacob

you realized no one was a monster but you

and then you took the blood off my hands and saved me the trouble

buy killing yourself

and to the aouther

love the story

and yess they are so real!
Tiffany Amante chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
holy crap! that was intense. i still think you are obsessed. i like it though!
make me happy chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i think that it is realy good jake is not my faveret but he is ok but i am and always will be an edward fan all the way nomater what
Angelica chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
wow, I'm pretty impressed! Don't worry about the grammar- it wasn't too bad. But overall, Good Job! really You really stayed true to Jacob's personality- like a Stephenie Meyer entrepreneur would do! Good job again and thanks for writing this.
Naomii Cullen chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
hey! i love it! its soo good! my only correction is...grammar! you just put 'bell' instead of 'bella' a time or to. (was it supossed to be like that?) and just a few tiny other things! love it thought! you rock!
areallylongnameyoucantevenread chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
What's your prob, BoB?
BrytLyte chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Damn... I like this one, but still, damn.

The last line was great, I really loved it. It definitely would have been a serious jaw dropper if it had been all of a sudden, but still, I liked it where it was.

Congratz on another good one!