Reviews for SINS
Afuri chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Woah, Yazoo did everything alone tonight. He really wanted to claim Reno as his only one. XD
Afuri chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
of course no, never. Because Yaz is always the bottom. And I love you for that! XD
Btw, I'll for sure read this fanfic again, and that time I'll leave proper reviews.. XD
wolfissac chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Dude, you're right Reno can't bottom. It's just not fitting to his personality
Neko86 chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Ehhhh...Sequel anytime soon?))))
forestghost chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
PLEEZE TELL ME YOUR WRITING A SEQUEL?

Because, I friggen love this story...and because you kind of a cliffhanger at the end. -.-

SO, YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL. OMG, I THINK I LOVE VINCENT. *sqeees*

I CAN'T WAIT.

*super fangirl sqeee*
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 20 . 11/16/2010
I hope Vincent is okay... :O
Barranca chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
You've done wonders with Kadaj, he's really grown up. Or rather, it was Vincent :P It's heartening to see he knows what he wants and goes for it.
Barranca chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Cloud is royally effed up, his twisted logic is pathetic and self destructive. Must be what Sephiroth loved in him. There's no help to it but to wait and hope he'll realize he'll need to change himself instead of chasing away people he cares about.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
The lack of review for this brilliant fic is mindboggling. I enjoyed this ENTIRE arc and look forward to the follow up, because I know you're not cruel enough to leave us with that cliffie...right?
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
Wow... that was good. Such a strangely fulfilling ending. Yet left me drooling for more vinny! *pants* man girl.. you know how to really get all the best into a very fulfilling story line. what a great imagination... and creative writer you are!
Lenquo chapter 20 . 3/14/2010
Oh, I HAVE to know what happens next! Please tell me there's more?
Kataru chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
weew, they sound like a family. it's warmth and soothing. I love them three! _
Kataru chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
T_T why yazoo's being so lovable and all? like a perfect manwife he is T_T , I'm not complaining, on the contratry, I'm very happy I am tearing. T_T yay! I love you and your RenZoo! T_T
the Prince's Jewel chapter 20 . 12/17/2009
Everyone jumped a little when he surged to his feet, his strangled voice saying in utter, despairing fear, “Vincent!”

*growls* That is definitely a cliffhanger. Of the sort that says "Story is clearly incomplete". *points* I have complete stories only turned on.

*points* There is no "go to next chapter" button.

And I'm so adding you to the subscribe list. *frowns* If I haven't already...