Reviews for Summerland: Season 3
ElizabethSonnyForever chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I Love that Ava and Johnny are out on there date.
ElizabethSonnyForever chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I have been hooked on this show ever since it first aired back in 2004 and was sad that it got canceled. I just got done re-watching it all the way through season 2 finale. Can't wait to read what you thought could have happened in season 3.
Sham da Scam chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
sorry, i ddnt realise tht baily and kara weren't braiden n kally, but where r they then? jesse mccartney is the reason i started watching, he should be there somewhere!
Sham da Scam chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
OMG! his name is braiden, what the hell is wrong with you did you even watch the last two seasons? i did! TWICE!
a.amandussonhotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
i love this story but im sad that is so long time to the 3 season coming out.i think it should be cool if erika and brandin hookup agin. But just this time it would be cool if they realy do. And a litle bor fight ;) like oc
Matthew chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Nice. There are some grammar mistakes like saying she won't leave her for him...
Matthew chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I hope you don't stop at season 3. I would continue on to season 4. You should also change the name to Summerland Continued. And make it go further. I really like Summerland and I hate when they cancel shows.
shaybay55 chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
awesome..i am getting so mad though

i kinda always wanted some more nikki and bradin moments

but great job!
JelliBeen chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Its good so far! Personally I would like some Cameron and Nikki interaction but thats just a hopeless fan of the couple!
JmacKarla chapter 8 . 5/24/2008
I just began reading this fanfic and it is really good. I can't wait to read more!

Karla
Cynthia1993 chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
hey! yes, i'm back and i had a great time! I like that you have chosen some actresses for the new roles. So, are you making a real new.. intro/credits..? ] can't wait to read more, i hate those commerical breaks xD
DaleSnail chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
amazing!

i love it!
Slytherin1992 chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
I love this story. Uh oh Ava caught him! Lolz. Update as soon as you can. I can't wait to read more!

Krissy
jennlynn2007 chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
This was a great chapter! Your story has quickly become one of my favorites, you deserve so many more reviews!

Update soon, cant wait for the next chapter!

-Jennifer
Slytherin1992 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Uh oh what is Bradin hiding, lolz.

Krissy