Reviews for Must Not Succumb to the Cliche
jenna-uzumaki chapter 20 . 6/25
this is no joke the best fanfiction I have ever read. seriously, it's truly amazing! it's honestly sad you gave this amazing fanfic up. I truly wish to see what happens with her ability with ghosts and how the children react this is truly beautiful.
I really enjoyed reading this lovely chapter! Especially the whole part when waking up somewhere else afteto 'crossing over'
I have a question, however. I'm absolutely in love with your description 'Mary Sues are weak. Anyone can overcome obstacles when they're perfect. It takes true strength to be average and ordinary, but still overcome the same obstacles.'
I'm writing a story on an other site, and I start every chapter with a quote, so I wondered if I could use that? Of course, I'll make sure that you're the one that gets the recognition and everything for it...
luchiaseiren chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
Please updat this wonderful story need to continue
ZGK1007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
This story is really good! I'd it still being updated or is it abandoned?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2016
I like this than the new one. I hope you continue this but I don't think you will.
SkullMuffinGirl chapter 20 . 10/21/2015
This is an amazing story and I do hope that one day you can continue it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
So are you going to update or nah
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
when can you post the next chapter? please finish the story cause i really love this. i love seira's character and i love how the plot goes.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Oh it's fine, you're doing great and the hospital scene was epic! Epic I tell ya' keep up the good work. Love this so much and this story's going straight to my favorite list.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
If you would ask me, id rather pair her with this doggy san only problem is, i don't know his identity.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Who exactly is this doggy san? is he a real character or an oc? anyway, great story! I really like this one, hope you finish this cause I wont stop reading till the end.
Halo13 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I... I wanna cry. This is really amazing and awesome and so uurgrhrhrg fantabulously marvelously amazingly cool and awesome and and anndnandnnandn : it was last updated on year 2010... I cri.
pepcvina chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
This. Is. Freaking. Awesome. I am so not lying! This is the most interesting fanfic I have read in a LONG time. I was actually starting to give up on finding good ones when I came across yours. It is FLIPPING FANTASTIC! No lie dude. I am so serious. Please, please. please continue this! PLEASEEEE!

Update!
Yorozuya chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Your name's are better than Kishimoto's.

Seriously, the main character is a swirly fish-cake slice?
Yorozuya chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I love the poisoned body part. I guess it's rather morbid of me, but I laughed like a buffoon once I realized why.