Reviews for Must Not Succumb to the Cliche
So are you going to update or nah
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
when can you post the next chapter? please finish the story cause i really love this. i love seira's character and i love how the plot goes.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Oh it's fine, you're doing great and the hospital scene was epic! Epic I tell ya' keep up the good work. Love this so much and this story's going straight to my favorite list.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
If you would ask me, id rather pair her with this doggy san only problem is, i don't know his identity.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Who exactly is this doggy san? is he a real character or an oc? anyway, great story! I really like this one, hope you finish this cause I wont stop reading till the end.
Halo13 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
I... I wanna cry. This is really amazing and awesome and so uurgrhrhrg fantabulously marvelously amazingly cool and awesome and and anndnandnnandn : it was last updated on year 2010... I cri.
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
This. Is. Freaking. Awesome. I am so not lying! This is the most interesting fanfic I have read in a LONG time. I was actually starting to give up on finding good ones when I came across yours. It is FLIPPING FANTASTIC! No lie dude. I am so serious. Please, please. please continue this! PLEASEEEE!

Update!
Yorozuya chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Your name's are better than Kishimoto's.

Seriously, the main character is a swirly fish-cake slice?
Yorozuya chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I love the poisoned body part. I guess it's rather morbid of me, but I laughed like a buffoon once I realized why.
Namu chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Waiting for another chapter
TheAmazinglyEpicAhri chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Hmm.. I must say this is a very original plot. In the beginning I was trying to get used to it because, well it's different. But I quite like it. There are some minor grammar mistakes but we can't expect you to get them all and I didn't catch that many, you know reading this story is entertaining and I enjoy it. I hope to see more soon
knitted web chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Thank you. Cliche is evil. Let Danzo burn! *Smiles evilly*
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
Cliff hanger ;A; Why so mean?

Though, great story! I like how she's competing with a Mary-Sue, though... How was she supposed to win? I will tell you if I sense any plot holes since I have an apparent radar for them.
Littlebirdd chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
I feel like Shinigami should be punished by some higher deity. Otherwise, what usually prevents the gods from messing with everybody else's lives? :P
SilverNeira chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
NOOOOO! Please update!
I simply LOVE this story!
Please continue! It has been THREE YEARS!