Reviews for The Best for the Best
Shadow-of-Sins chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
All I can say is that this fic is perfect for me; I enjoy the pairing, your characterisations of them (especially Luke - it was fun to read how determined he was to have Ron not just sexually) and I'm glad that Ron didn't have to sleep with anyone else! But aside from that it's well written, it made me giggle and get giddy, I laughed and smiled, I even blushed a little... What I'd love to see is a follow-up of this because it would be nice to see how Ron's feelings develop for Luke and, well, it would be even nicer to peek in on their bedroom activities as well.

Fantastic fic! I'd love to see more.
Luna Quiche chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
To read this, I decided to get spoiler for the case I'm not yet through with *coughs*

I just couldn't resist, the idea was so intresting.

And I do not regrett. It was pretty cute and you actually managed to get Luke right. A thing I did not think of as actually possible XD"

Feel bad for poor Dessi though. I kinda like her.
Kitty Foxglove chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I can't help giggling at Atmey calling Desiree a whore when he's about to pay her husband for sex.
why are you here chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I remember reading this back when I followed the meme, I still think it's great. XD And in-character, too! O_O
SPG107 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw. That was a nice, lovely happy ending.

I felt bad for Dessie, though ;_; But I read your notes at the beginning and you're not to blame, so yeah, I'll probably have to go whining somewhere else xD
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I should have wrote this review earlier, but this fic wins. And you also win Alica for having an epic disclaimer. -

I really enjoyed it, the way you handled it was really fab and you kept them really good in character as well. And I liked what Luke's dialogue, it was something I would imagine him to say. It sucks for Dessie though, I don't think she would cope that well.

Great fic, Alica.~
Flashbangg chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
First, let me say: I love you.

For a fan of this pairing, it's wonderful to actually come across any kind of fanfic or art at all, especially when it's as well written as this. As I think several people have said, they were amazingly IC and you have a great writing style
PinkMuffin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow *w*

This was.. amazing / I never read a Luke/Ron story before and I wasnt sure whether itll be good or not. But... I suppose Ive a new fav-pairing / Its kinda cute :3

Especially how you wrote it! Youve got an amazing style :D

Please write more stuff like that! Would be great if itd be Luke/Ron again / Or Furio Tigre/ Phoenix Wright.. (dont hit me ;_;)

Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
...that was amazing. w

I never really liked Desiree, and you've just given me a legitimate reason to really dislike her.
Dolphin-Fly chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Dammit, see what you did? D:

You made me like that couple, that's what you did. And now I have to by default love you for writing this.

No seriously you ROCK. Never thought of this and now love it.
ceruleanmisty chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
You. Totally. Rock. Out. *honey here* I never thought I would enjoy Luke/Ron smut. But now...totally awesome. o
dreamboatdarryl chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ohmigosh. O: I read this on the kink meme. It was amazing. :] And it still is on fanfiction.
Marini135 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh My.. They were so in character o:...

I actually like this couple now _