Reviews for Power: Samara
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
I feel like I'm watching am episode of Law and Order: SVU when im reading this. You've got the SVU characters perfect and have integrated the plot from the Ring flawlessly. I really wish you'd update.
Mashp14 chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
I know its been years but please finish this. I loved it!
honeybear1200 chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
This is such a beautiful story, please continue.
herbsandlemons chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Oh this is such a wonderful story i really hope you havent completely given up on it even thouhits been a few years it be a horrible shame if it was never finished... thank you for writing it though and keep up the wonerful work im going to check out your other works now.
Lily chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
Hey! This is really good and you should make some AU where Samara is saved by Doctor Jude.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
I read your other Ring story months ago and loved it. I was gutted when it was unfinished! I've never watched SVU but it didn't matter because your writing is so good. Y u never finish Ring stories? They're so well written, the pacing is fantastic and you actually manage to successfully inject creepiness than genuinely sends shivers up my spine.

I'm sad this is also unfinished, but it was still great to read what you've done so far. I'm hoping one day you'll return to these :)
N3k0 chapter 25 . 11/29/2011
I know how depressing it is to not get many reviews on something you work hard on.

That said - thanks, I think, for keeping me up until 4:15 on a work night. ;) I liked it, even if I don't know too terribly much about the characters involved. I don't watch TV and haven't watched The Ring (horror isn't really my thing).

The fic you've created is a good stand-alone story with an interesting, rather believable premise, and I liked the way you made Samara into a sad, scared little girl - a believable, human, person who just has serious psychological issues. It keeps it in line with the kind of character who could easily become the rage-driven ghost of the movie (as I understand it anyway). I'd comment more on how true to the respective stories the characters were, but ... well, no specific foreknowledge present.

Now I'm gonna go pass out and hopefully not have terribad dreams.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Wow... I just read this whole fic in a straight shot. I think i've been reading since 8 or so in the evening and now it is almost 2 the next day... Awesome stuff. I actually don't know anything about SVU but I love the Ring.

I also once read "Can't Get You Out of My Head"... it's one of my favorites, and making that list is excruciatingly difficult. I've been a member on since 2003 and my list of favorites is less than 30. I haven't finished that fic but I plan on going back and reading all 100 chapters someday.

Anyway, I really hope you come back to this fic... i know it's been a couple years but you don't seem inactive on this site or anything, I can't wait until you update.

You've got me wondering whether you'll keep her alive and give me a happy ending or do something even more cool and crazy than the movie did. Either way I look forward to the result.

Keep up the awesome writing!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 25 . 5/4/2011
Interesting. I think the Jude being HIV positive thing was a bit much, but I like the story otherwise.
Jessica chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
Please continue this story

I was gutted when I came to this to see it ended here. The story needs to be completed you are so extremly talented please carry on
Shinkicker chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
Oh good lord! You CANNOT let this story die. It's awesome, so well written, so creepy. You can feel the confusion and fear building. When, or if, Samara gives them nigh irrefutable proof of what she can do the reactions of the crew will be so interesting to read. But she won't let them find out will she, in the end it'll just be chilling hints that's left.
pleasurablepain chapter 25 . 2/21/2011
oh my god this is the last chapter please tell me your going to update? my god it has gone from a great story to amazing and awesome story! PLease? Il send ya a cookie
pleasurablepain chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
this story is amazing! I really love how real it is, and its been a while since i found and SVU worth reading tysm!
Mary Song chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Loving the depth of information in this cross over, the character depth, physiology, criminal etc.

Please try to get me the link to the other story, please?
Mary Song chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Hey, this is a great story, but I can't find Overthemoon's Wellgirl, was it moved or renamed?