Reviews for Masked Angel
dracula-key chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
Daemon in this mess oh boy the digi-crew better be ready. and the human that talked with daemon at the end, is he ken's older brother Sam?
Ovan56 chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
Welcome back Jedi and also a job well done on this chapter. I have to say the plot is going great and I hope to see more chapters in the near future. I'm also quite interested with you using Lekismon considering that she is the champion form of the Olympus Twelve mega Dianamon. Now that this is done with I like to asks some questions.

1) Will Yggdrasil the God of the Digital World appear in your story?

2) Will the Digidestined see Hikari/Kari when her hollow side takes over when fight the Vizards?

3) When will Hikari's Bankai appear?

4) What role will the other Digidestined from the other countries play?

5) Does this takes places little bit after the Bount arc or during it?

That's all the questions I have for you right now Jedi hope to see the next chapter of this great story.
HolyKnight5 chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
So...The Digimon Kaiser, and Ken Ichijouji, are parts of a same being? a sort of Hollow/Plus soul entity that separated itself at some point...
collateraldamage-x chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
Wow. This...story...is...AMAZING! Not only have u combined my 2 favorite anime's and used my fav character as the main one (go kari!), u've done it in a way where it makes sense, manages 2 combine both of the anime's, and on top of all that, make it interesting! This story is amazing and I'm totally anxious for ur next update. Amazing incredible job, keep it up!
ZhaneX chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
Excellent chapter, though a bit short. So, is Kari with the rest of the Vizard? And what about Ichigo?

On the humor side, I felt Kisuke was portraied perfectly, and the humor at Renjis expense was great.

I can't wait for chapter 15!
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
Great Story
DigimonFan08 chapter 13 . 10/24/2008
This story is really as soon as you can.
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Great Story!
ZhaneX chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for P-2 ta begin. Oh, and in my opinion, Meet Mr. Hat n' Clogs? Awesome! I can't wait to see Kari meet Urahara! That'll be hilarious! Also, will Kari meet Ichigo? that'd be awesome!
HolyKnight5 chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
It would have been oddly ironical, or fateful, if ONE, of Kari's friends, was linked in fact, to the Quincy...Joe, or Izzy...given that Joe actually looks similar to Uryu or Ryuuken Ishida...it wouldn't be a far jump, that a sister of Ryuuken ran away from all the Quincy stuff, then married Mr Kido...

But now with the jolts of Reiatsu on the environment, it's likely to kick-start his own Quincy gifts...
Ovan56 chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
Hey jedi it me Ovan. I just read this chapter and I have to say you did a great job doing this. I already put up the choice I made in your poll I choose the "Turn Back the Pendulum, Histories of Yuuko and Katsuda" as my choices. I also have some questions.

1) What will Kari Hollow form looks like when she is trying to fight her hollow? A fallen angel appears or somewhat similar to Ichigo hollow form a lizard like Hollow?

2) What will Kari/Hikari cero color look like pink like her crest's color or white to represent light?

3) Will "The New Captain Shūsuke Amagai arc" be apart of your story if you need more time to see if you what to put in the Sōsuke Aizen in your story or not if the manga draws to it ends?

4) Did you see the tenth opening of Bleach yet? If not check it out the main theme is called "Velonica" by Aqua Timez.

That all for right know jedi hope you get a good long rest you earned it. See you soon.
Ovan56 chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
Hey jedi it me Ovan listen I'm so sorry that I forgot to give you a review for this chapter. I'm just so busy these days that I don't keep track of all the stories I read. Just to let you know your doing a great job on this story. I also like how you brought in Hollow Hikari as well.
Nessa675 chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
Update !
dracula-key chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
dagomon whoa sure i heard about him but this is a perfect villian in body and mind. he should of been in the seris more
Ovan56 chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
Nice job on this chapter Jedi. I'm so sorry about not being able to when I had a chances. Any like the way how you did this. See this chapter I have to say that Hikari is having a hard time trying to keep her cover as a shimigami/Soul Reaper than Ichigo. Here are some questions.

1) Will Dragomon make an appearance in the next chapter?

2) Will her Hollow side of her kill him?

3) Will part two take place between the Recuse Rukia arc and Bount arc?
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »