Reviews for Masked Angel
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Go Kari!Poor others...
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
Just re-read the entire story from the beginning. Still find it interesting.

On a side note. . . it's been over a year. Are you going to continue this story or is it discontinued? Just wondering.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
this was realy good! Can't wait for the next chap!
acid mist chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
this is one of the best stories i have ever read

i have read it in like two days

the only suggestion i have is to give TK power as well maybe he can be a quincy or something like that
mastergamer14 chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
hey there, while re-reading this story i had a thought, since they have the same last names why don't you have yolie be related to orihime and matt and t.k. related to uryuu. it would be amusing to watch if they met in the story. though this is just a thought.
mastergamer14 chapter 22 . 8/13/2010
just wondering if you might make the other digidestined into soul reapers and/or vizards. again its just a thought.
nessa671 chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
Please update soon.
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
You have redeemed yourself of the suck of chapter 12's fight and of the introduction of the abominable Bount with a SMASHING chapter, although, come on, they're MEGA level, SURELY they could've put up a bit more of a fight that THAT, chapter length notwithstanding.

Now, now, I know how insanely powerful high-level Soul Reapers can be, not to mention high-level Vizards, but nontheless...

Also, I LOVE how you brought back that character from the dead as an antagonist (you'll hear no spoilers from me).

However I hate Kari's outfit (except for the gloves, fingerless gloves are a gift from GOD). I mean COME ON, YELLOW?
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Bugger me sideways, you got the Bleach feel down pat. Such a smooth crossover - also, good choice of main character, AND as an added bonus she's totally IN character.

Also, love the Radio Kon segments.
Dumbledore Is Gay chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is one crossover I did NOT think about. So far I like what I see. If you were to write a Digimon/The Crow fanfiction, you'd be elevated to the status of deity.

DO WANT! MOAR!
ActionGreyhoundMutt chapter 22 . 6/11/2010
Nice story, the Digimon seem pretty underpowered though.

A mid-level mega(Let alone Daemon) should be a match for any captain level Soul Reaper.

Any Mega reshapes the land the fight in, Daemon seemed to go down way too easily as well.

He's the Demon Lord of Rage, and yet he stay's in perfect control of himself even in berserk form.

Counting together the other Demon Lord Digimon, they're the a pretty powerful force, even if they don't fuse together.

Anyway, hope that wasn't the last of Daemon, looking forward to more of the story.
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 22 . 5/11/2010
amazing story, I look forward to the next chapter. good luck.
AVP5 chapter 22 . 4/24/2010
Good job on the chapter i hope to read how this battle will end keep going.
Rc1212 chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
Awesome chapter! Great fight sence! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ZhaneX chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER!

Kari and Arturo's battle was epic! Also cool ability for Arturo's zanpakuto. Definitly makes him tough to beat 1-on-1.

And it's great to see Ichigo back in action! I can't wait to see what this 'Brilliant' thing you've got in mind for Kari is, and as for Katsuya...*gasp*, is that what I think it is? If so, now he's the one who's going to need some instruction. Can't wait to read the next chapter, and check out this new story of yours! (I've also started writing a new story, a Gundam SEED one, 3 chapters up so far if you wanna take a look)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »