Reviews for Undertow chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
that was amazingly sad it actualy made me cry keep up the good work peace out
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Aw, how pretty. Some very nice imagery here. It got a bit repetitive - saying the same thing in different words - towards the end, but you conveyed Sora's feelings very well.
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was so cute! I love it!
the general girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2009

I can't believe I'm only discovering this a year later. ;-; Stupid, stupid girl for forgetting to add you to my alerts. " I can't wait to go through your new fics, and check out your joint account. D

I really liked Undertow, you just have such a way of writing Sora's emotions and his homesickness. The way you write flows so smoothly that it's pretty easy to just loose yourself inside the characters thoughts. x3
distantfridays chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, I just love your KH stories! Do you beta? I need a beta who does KH, so if you know anyone, could you let me know?

I'm totally jealous of your skills, dude.

Wish I could send you a brownie or something yummy. Your story made my day!
smilingcheerios chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Wow. Just... wow. In all your stories there is great use of the English language, with masterful imagery and manifestation of emotion. This piece is probably one of my favorites though. Everything is so enhanced and the raw emotion just comes out and wraps around you. I have not experienced such love as portrayed here but... I still can feel it in an almost overwhelming fashion (a good overwhelming sensation, I assure you). The image of a soldier fighting in a distant war longing for a loved one is so strong. Excellent. Please keep up the amazing work!
Ange.Aqueux chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Nothing you write could be boring. I'm serious. You are such an amazing writer! That was so...pretty. I don't know how else to describe it. You're awesome.
Anonyman chapter 1 . 6/14/2008

That is all.
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Gorgeous. Absolutely perfect.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 5/1/2008

I can't believe I didn't review this fic when it was first posted! I mean, this is a fic that you wrote after being gone for so long! Gah! I hate myself for this. -cries-

But I am so glad you're writing again! This makes me feel happy knowing that one of my fav writers is returning with a 'bang'? xD And yay! You came back by writing a Kaiora story! That is wickedly awesome.

Aww, this fic, though rather short, was just heartwrenching. Your descriptive emotion, your heartfelt sentences and the simply mushy hidden fluff in this fic just made me say 'Aww' and 'So sweet' all the way! You always have that fluffy aura, don't you? D That's a good thing, btw. Haha!

Plus, this was canon in a way and it just made the romance between Kairi and Sora seem more real than it is. Well, in my eyes at least. P

Again, I'm happy you're writing again and can't wait to read your next amazing piece! Hope it's another fluffy Kaiora. xD God bless!~

Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
dude this rocked! just wht i was looking 4ward 2 reading but u should keeping adding on 2 it and make so they do meet. u like the way u write it's great. keep it up. i really hope u do add 2 it!
ellesugars chapter 1 . 4/25/2008

jfarafioafjioaf-that was AMAZING.

It was so full of emotion! I almost cried..

wow! favoriting this...
DPWolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2008

A little short, but still, you're awesomely epic with writing.

Ahaha...writer's block is a b!tch. I'm sure you'll get your inspiration back eventually. And yeah, summer's coming back, so hopefully inspiration will come to you.

I need to go find this song and listen to it while reading this again. xD

I'm such a dork, I swear...anyway. It's good to read a KH fic after so long. I've been on a...getting grounded spree for the past few months, and I haven't read KH in SUCH a long time. Great way to get back. :3

Keep up the awesome work!

Nightmare Knight Absynthe chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
colourfuless chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I'm desperately crossing my fingers for the same thing; that once school starts, all this inspiration will come rushing back the minute the bell rings and we have enormous gobs of time at our disposal.

Anyways, I was absolutely elated when I saw that you had written again, and was definitely not disappointed. Your writing is as beautiful and meaningful as always :D.

I hope everything will work out for you~