Reviews for My StepBrother Sasuke
TWO FACED TROLL chapter 4 . 1/7
Wait a second, I thought flatworms were platehylminthus...
buddyz chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Ooo...please dont stop..I love your story and your character...
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
No flaming. Just constructive criticism.
Hinata is way too... icky... Her behaviour is OOC (in a bad way) and her temper is stupid and without stable reason.

Plainly put, this Hinata is somewhat irritating, and quick to judge.

But meh, it's just my opinion.
TWO FACED TROLL chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
But please just finish this story first! and is you fictionpress pen name the same ? (answer if you still open this account :P)
otakumaku18 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Please continue this story or give your info for fictionpress! Thank you!
ugala5777 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
What? WHAT! It was just getting good! D:

Well, at LEAST give us info on your fictionpress account!
noway chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
You can't do this you...! Can I say what? quitting a good story like that out of fuck.
KoolKatHatakex3 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Wait you gave NO adtitional info to your fictionpress work a link would be nice you know?:D I like your stories no need for naruto characters to make them great.
yashi14 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
hmmmm...i like th story. its different, hinata is different. i thot tht hinata wuld b wier in this story since she's bold n all, but she isnt. n th girl who gave th directions was karin wasnt it?

Yashi
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
love it X3
Rheabeth chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Oh noes! You must continue writing this story! Please! It's really good and I think Hinata's character is just fine. I really like it and hope that you continue. :) Good luck with your fp stories too.
TheBrokenQuill chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
3 I know that feeling.

Writing original fiction makes one feel more accomplished as compared to writing fan fiction.

Good luck! Never give up!
SkywardShadow chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Well, as much as I'm going to miss this story, you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for letting us know, and best of luck in the future.
rain-dancer chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I'm IN! As in I will read your stories on fiction press. BUT PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I love it! It's a lot like the situations i've known. By the way, what's your pen name on fiction press?
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I'll follow you, I read more fictionpress then fanfiction now anyway and I bet your stories ar going to be great :) what's your penname on fictionpress if you don't mind me asking