Reviews for Good Dog
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Really nice loved the agent-dog teamwork!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
LOL yeah good jethro.
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great story. I love that Jethro is such a protective dog. I will say though that Georgetown and Silver Spring are only about 20 minutes apart, depending on the way you go and the traffic you hit. I think you might have googled the wrong Georgetown or something, because Georgetown is in DC, and it doesn't take very long to get from DC to Silver Spring, MD or Silver Springs, VA. Trust me, I was born and raised in Northern VA, always within two hours of DC.

Kim

PS: I hope I didn't upset you correcting that...I just thought you might want to know the actual distance. Plus, messed up DC/VA distances and areas is one of my pet peeves, lol.
LynTheMe chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i really wanne say something about this fic, but since my mind is kinda blocked now i'm just gonna say: good dog :o) great fic )
ellameno chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow... i am so with Ziva. when you mentioned that man, i felt my gut surge with anticipation adn my stomach tingle(that is what happens when i feel something is not right... which is always bad) i sighed with relief when she released Jethro... wow that scared me!

I LOVE IT!
Terry Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Good work.
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
this was good you should write a follow up where Ziva asks McGee advice on what kind of dog to get or something.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Interestin story! Liked Ziva with 'Jethro'! Great, well written, and in character!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I did like it and I liked Jethro getting a little action!
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aww i liked it there should be more.
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
nice story. Aw, you gotta love Jethro! I wish they bring him up in the episodes more.

Great job!
coexist love chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
that is adorable!

Ziva should get a dog!

She seems like the dog person!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
That was great Vamp! love big dogs, I have a Yellow Lab/Mastiff. he is my baby!
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Well done my master. Ha! I'm the dog! You're my master. I am not worthy. *Bows down*

HAHA! Dogs say 'Bow' OMG I could go on and on with these dog jokes... Ok maybe not *all* day...

Great fic. _