Reviews for Heartstrings
Awwwww love this
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great job, I especialy like Gogu's parts
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow this was really sweet, great job :)
siriuspuppy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I loved it!Thank you for it!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw. This was really sweet.
RaeRaeSimpson chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I've been looking everywhere for a story of Wildwood Dancing and now I have found one so I would like to say that you so did not dissapoint me there. You should write more because it's starting to get intersting.
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw that was so sweet! they seriously need to make a category for Wildwood Dancing
Shaliii chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww this is great! There are hardly any fanfictions on Wildwood Dancing :P Glad i read this, this is great .
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw, so cute! Love Jena/Gogu!
don't disturb the dreamer chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw that was so cute! I am so glad someone has finally written a fanfic for wildwood dancing! Have you read Cybele's Secret? It is so good.
Larelles chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is epic! You have really captured the essence of Jena and Gogu's relationship and it comes across well.

There should be more Wildwood Dancing/Cybele's Secret fics! I think this is the only one!

Great job!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was awesome!

I just finished Wildwood Dancing today and I loved the whole thing where Gogu was Costi and he and Jena were planning on getting married! This is fabulus you should write more!
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh...this is so sweet. It must have been hard for Gogu all those years, to have human feelings for Jena, while she just saw him as a friend, but still a frog. I'd be interested to see all the little thoughts that he *didn't* share.
bays1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
YAY! You wrote it :). Good job. I think you represented their relationship amazingly :D

Angeliss chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Okay, I officially love you. And this fic is amazing. The pancakes were a very nice touch.