Reviews for Going Gently
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
kawaii. je l'aime. 3

a good take on the future-past. XD"

TAMAHARUUUUU!~ lol

~ Lily-chan
I'm Not Psychotic. I'm Gifted chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ok, I just wanted to say that your writing style is amazing. Seriously. You're wonderful.

That said, this story was really sad, but really good. Your insight helped it so much, especially with their relationship, and how his grandmother would react.

Keep up the amazing work. ]
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I haven't read the poem, but I think you did well with this piece. I'm not a fan of the pairing (hahaha... I just don't like canon pairings, most of the time), but you managed to make it such that I enjoyed reading about the two lovebirds anyways (which, in my opinion, is quite the accomplishment. It's hard to make people read things they don't agree with, isn't it?).

...sorry if this review is unintelligible. In short, I suppose what I'm saying is, "Good job and keep writing!"
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
cool :3
MovedOver chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I think it is beautifully written, I praise thy!

FAVS
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
AW! I thought it was an explosion TamakixHaruhi fluff!
Haruka Oujo chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
bravo bravo very good I loved it
Rocket MS17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Rae-senpai! Me again!

This fanfiction was a lot longer then your other oneshots, and it seemed a little angsty but I did enjoy it. :3 And thank you for finally making a HaruxTama. That's my favorite pairing.
Kolinshar chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was a great read, especially how it played within the poem's realm of thought. Great incorporation. I look forward to seeing your future works. )
iRishou chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I-It makes me want to cry T-Y
warmsugar chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
interesting. :)

though not really a fan of the tamaharu pairing, i think you brought out tamaki's grandmere's character pretty well.