Reviews for Act a Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
*cheers*YAY!
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
love your story act a fool hope there is another chapter

this one was great
FansofCenaton chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aw i liked... only if it could happen.. I could see Randy and Cena throwing bday parties for each other!
DeathCalledForWrestling chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
What a great story, my compliments to the writer.
alana2awesome chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Good job i loved it
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
it was funny...lovd it! I hope his mates remembered his bday real life! haha
randxgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
this is good.. it may have not turned out as well as you would have probably liked, but this is good.. a simple light-read for john's 31st birthday.. so you've got nothing to worry about.. :)

i would so want to have randy orton as a best friend!

* funny that my steph birthday story almost had the same concept as this.. cool!:)
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
He punched his best friend...shame on him! lol! IT was a good one shot for the birthday boy. I wish I Was there to celebrate it with him! ;)
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Glad John's B-day went really well and Randy did a great job setting everything up without his best bud knowin'
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Haha, I absolutely loved the interaction between Randy and John. Don't worry, it was excellent! Great job on it!

-Chantel
Jewelgirl04 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
It was really funny, Gabby! Don't say that. I was laughing... "Act a fool." Leave it to Randy to make fun of John on his birthday!

It was great, Gabs.
giftiebee chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OMG...did you know his bday has been rubbing off on me all day? It's been awesome. That means on my bday...he'll get good feelings too :)

I laughed so hard. I could totally see us getting dragged by him around every WalMart we see so that he can check on his beautiful action figures. I think I'll find it amusing tho, haha.

Poor John...maybe I should make the 30 minute drive over to his house to make sure he's lonely. That way I can cheer him up! *angel look*