Reviews for You're Not Alone
alexma chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
cool fanfic please update soon thanks
Mirabitur chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
interesting...very interesting
GambitGirl2008 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
well, this is intersting. please update soon.
skuldugger chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
cool
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
update soon
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
YES! KILL AND FLAME BROIL PENNY!
hermione chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Is this Warren/Layla I love Warren/Layla
FabulousLasVegas chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
i wanna know what happened! plz update soon.
hermione chapter 2 . 4/25/2008

I love it. did I already say:more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

I did...well i said it again.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
is this during or after the movie? its different.
Qween of the Damned chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
It's kind of abrupt-the story could do with a little more description and dialog. Warren and Rochelle became friends a little hastily, didn't they? And as much as I want to believe that there's a heart beneath Warren's bad-boy exterior, I found it a little hard to visualize the bit where he ran to her defense. She's a pyro, and a timid one at that, but still-a pyro none-the-less. It would be more like him to wait and see what she was capable of, before lending a helping hand. Also-Will, siding with the school's second-in-command bitch? Another bit that is quite far fetched.

When is this fic set, anyway? Giving some insight as to whether it's pre or post movie, or even during, would help. ...I hope I helped, and I'll add you to my alert list, and offer more...pointless ramblings if you want. :) Keep up the good work.
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Not that I'm dissing your story, but if Rochelle made a mini little fire there under her tray...wouldn't it melt? In the movie when Warren and Will fight in the cafeteria, Warren lobes a fireball at him, and Will blocks it with the tray. Which melts. So yeah. And hehe, I doubt theres NOTHING Warren can do to get her to leave...

But I like it, and will be reading more.