Reviews for The Doctor Tries His Hand
olivia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I WANT MORE...please?
cremela chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw! This is really good and funny! I've been thinking about doing a doctor who fanfic incorporating the Barty Crouch Jr./ten look-a-likey-ness myself! I'm adding it to my alerts list immidiatly because *uses cute anime/chibi/kitten/puppy-dog eyes* I weally, weally, weally think it would be good conntinued and I weally, weally want it to be! 8( continue it! pwease!
MythologicalMango chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was hilarious! As much I would love to see it continued, DON'T! I think it would cheapen the whole idea.

FT
Jp-Jz chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Please write more! he, he...the Doctor's a fanboy now...
samanyana chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I lol'ed.

Continue! I must read more of this story! What happens to our heroine and that dashing and mysterious Bart Crouch Junior, who coincidently looks very similar to our beloved Doctor!
He-who-must-eat-chocolate chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I like it, cos thats exactly what I picture the doctor talking like, good job
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
lol. very bad person.:D
Soreye chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
haha.

that's great.

"It was a dark and stormy night and a crowd of angry villagers with pitchforks chased a person, yelling "FINISH THIS FANFIC!"

"

Tekunin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, wow. This is so unique among fanfics, a paradoy that is actually believeable, and stangely enough that makes it even more hilarious! Its even funnier that the Doctor's writing style seems to actually reflect his (current) outwards personality.
Cyber.Green.Converse chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is hilarious!

I can't wait for more, the idea of the Doctor actually writing a fanfic is so super and original!

I laughed SO HARD when I realized the guy wad Barty Crouch jr., PURE BRILLIANCE!
Lena Verere chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
It made me giggle constantly and I hope that there is a Torchwood scene coming up!

-Lena
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
oh cool! This is really funny! Please write more! Can you wrte Martha coming across it and showing the Doctor? That would be really funny , and after the last sentence she'd have to realise who wrote it! Thats just an idea.

This is great. Its really funny. Please write mroe soon!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh, go on and be bad. It's good! As I am unfamiliar with Doctor Who, I typically stay away from this fandom; if this is how he thinks and converses, however, then I shall need to correct that lack of knowledge, post haste!
kiriandanna chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
lol its funny! you should continue it!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
omg i have to say this was infact amazing,

x