Reviews for Look Me in the Eyes
InLuvWithCandy chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
This may only be four chapters, but it's still one of the greatest stories I've read so far
marisamarinee chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Really sweet. I immensely enjoyed it
marisamarinee chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
So sweet
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aww :(
KrazyCookieRaider chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Okay...not going to lie. That end when she finally full on broke and had to lean against Severus bright me to tears. Yep shamelessly I admit that. It was just so painful! And the fact that both Teddy and Victoire where completely oblivious to it made it all the worse!
samasbananas chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Love the story! I wish that someone would look at me the way Teddy looks at Abby. All this romantic stuff is the cherry on top for a sappy tool like me. I love this! I love the idea of love and being in love! It just makes me happy and fangirly :P
Haha, anyways, great story! Consider this in my favourites
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Like father, like son. Douches who don't know that their soul mate is RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. THEM.

*coughs*

I really love it so far.
Montara chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Wow, even Severus took part in that bet :))) Those grandmas are something! I'm glad they manged to be together at the end :) Loved it, as usual. Thanks!
1066AndAllThat chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
All right...so after reading Living Legacy, I popped stright over to read this story as well! I read all four chapters in one sitting! Loved it! Your characterisation is brilliant, and I loved how you echoed the mistakes made by the parents in the lives of their children. I have to say though, I loved that little scene in the kitchen with the three women and Severus...brilliant!
xox.laurelei chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I'm such an SSHG fan I don't normally read much else, but I finished Living Legacy and wanted to hear Abigail and Teddy's story too. So glad I read this. I loved it!
Sparrow Kess chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
There had better be more soon please!
KT8812 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
It's amazing how you can create such a vivid story with characters that seem so familiar despite one of them being an OFC and the other having just a few lines of mention in the original HP books. Kudos!
newfriendsaregolden chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
It's a really good story, i love it.
Bewitchedgal chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Once again you have entertained me with a well written imaginative story. I love you sense of humor and had a few good laughs with this particular story. I had a great laugh when Severus lost the bet to his mother and Teddy's grandie.

Well done-you should be so very proud of you work
Treacherous Darkness chapter 4 . 3/11/2010