Reviews for Grand Betrayal
Si ako chapter 6 . 1/30
waa! excited na ako! ( I'm so excited)
mag update ka na please! (Please update soon!)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
hurry up with the next chapter please.
Elle Werner chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
This is the first fic that I want Yuuri with other. Poor Kahel.. but I also want Yuuri with Wolf.. b-but t-then, poor Kahel D:

Please do continue this
yaoi-2min chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I Love this 33
Janelly Slytherin chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
This story is so heartwrenching i cried through all the chapters, imin raptured with it please do continue soon, i would love to see the end.
Live Don't Just Exist chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Come on next chap! Who will yuri choose?

Evn I can't choose, I adore my beloved Yuri but, idk who's good for him!

Great STORY! -
rukaru chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Yo! how many chapters will you end up posting here? Is it gonna end soon?
Dia-chan87 chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
I don't like Kahel..i hope Yuuri choose to stay Wolfram forever!*_* Please, update soon!_
LacieFujoshi chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
I read it again and I want to know when will you update again?
ruinosekai chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Yuuri-Kahel please... or even 3 of them together is also ok heheheh thanks
tamaharu.4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
please update!
yaoiyuuram chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
finally... Wolf returned... I just wonder why no one is happy based on Murata's words...
Tsuki to Taiyo chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
WAH Ang ganda ng bagong chapter mo. Update soon
tensai11 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
wow! a Filipina! good work!Ü i love your story and i hope you can update this as soon as possible. weLL after your exam that is. just a few grammatical errors but all in all... your story is great! Good Luck sa UPCAT! nagexam din ako dyan.. piece of cake! hehehehe..
pikeebo chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Oh! this is great! i totally agree wolfram needs a second chance. afterall, if Yuuri HAD treat Wolfram the way he treated Kahel, there will be no betrayal! hopefully yuuri thought of this ... just as sage had said, doubt lead to tragedy. and that's what happened to woflram. kahel likewise also had doubt despite all the reassurrance from yuuri (much more than wolfram!)

and it will also lead to tragedy ... ?

yeah, look forward to next chp!