Reviews for Abandoned
FaiofSeresu chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
...LOVE!...good fanfic...please please please!write another chapter!'s so amazingly good!
Rizu14 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
aw I'm sorry, i know who feel, but it it helps i think your story is simply amazing and you grasp the character's emotions so well! I truely love the consept of a heart and feeling being there just no being seen. I hope to read more! _
ToadStoolxX chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
another hapter please? xD

it really is a good story :'D
Axel's Chakram chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
please continue this is really good...feeling sorry for Demyx...
Avari chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
okay this is only getting better and better, poor demyx...please do another chapter!
j.sakurachan1 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009

im twitching over ehre!
ladymidnights chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
AW! I love this! Please make another chapter!
grimAuxiliatrix chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
You should make another chapter. Poor Demyx... It sucks that in Kingdom Hearts, emotions aren't mental functions like they are in the real world. Then the only downside to not having a heart would be the lack of a heartbeat. But I guess the Organization wouldn't be so full of angst material if that was the case.

I want to know where Xigbar was. I think... he was cheating on Demyx. ): Poor little guy.
IxigbarI chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Definatly keep this up~ Xiggy's makin' me angry that he's bein' such a little bish to DemDem DX I demand explanations, mister!
Elizabeth Mills chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
This was a fun read. :) I found this through the khyaoi community and with my crazy love for XigDem I knew I had to read it. I like the idea of Demyx struggling with the fact that he's the only one that thinks they have hearts; it puts and interesting twist [well, more like an interesting bump in the road xD] on the XigDem pairing in this story. Hopefully you'll update this soon, I know I'll be looking forward to it.
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Sad. :( I actually teared up a little. *snuggles Demyx* . Luxord finding DemDem would be great. o.o

Broken Mushroom chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh please continue! This is really interesting!
jenjen chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
YES! Please do continue - we all want to know what the hell is up Xigbar's ass.
smileintears chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
BOOYA! go Demyx, go Demyx, go Demyx! sorry, but that line at the end was AWESOME/
Wabb1t chapter 1 . 4/30/2008

Please write more! Please!

I want to know why Xiggy doesn't want to be with Dem-Dem!