Reviews for Planet of Terror: A Forever Destined Vignette
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I love this series! Very cute. But their marrage doesn't seem realistic. I think they need to have just a little bit of tention or maybe get into an argument or two.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
great vig! gosh its still creepy seeing my name as a sith assassin...creepy doesnt even begin to cover really not that mean... lol BYE!
Hannah Jane chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Wow I can't believe what I've been missing Andrea! Your Vigellente stories are increadible. God I wish I had your writing style. It's truly amazing. I especially love Conflicting Ideals, and Nice twist with Padme being the daughter of a scoundrel, but it's awesome! I love it! Now Padme finally has the father she deserves. Keep up the good work girl!

ibelieveintruelove chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
Oh great story! It was so awesome! Omg Sola and Obi-Wan are pregnant - yay! Is it a girl or a boy? And Neela and Tyler are so ending up together, I can feel it ;) I can't wait for the next story - it sounds amazing ;)
Ms Jobal chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Very nice job!
Awkward Turtle 123 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Great ending to a great story! I am SO happy for Ben and Sola! I also can't believe they decided to use that jerk Palo as one of the androids. From what you said in the preview for the next vignette, it sounds like Palo is the one behind all this.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Nicely done Andrea! Sorry it took so long to send a review, but has been acting up lately, and I only got the alert today. I think that, if I know Ani, Palo is going to find himself in DEEP trouble if he comes after Padme. And the new vignette sounds like it IS Palo causing this. I look forward to the NEXT little tale!
garnetred chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to read the next vignette. Please write soon.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Awesome chapter... Awesome story. I can't wait for the nextr story.
Stunna21 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
good chapter and good vignette so update soon and can't wait for the next one.
sexystarwarslover chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
whoa! that was brillant! that was awesome! love it, and that preview! oh my god, i can't wait and it will be good and full of suspense oh hurry up and write it i can't wait you are really good at this
Padme52 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Enjoyed this story as all of the others and I look forward to the next vignette.

I am so happy Sola and Obi-Wan are going to have a baby of their own Ryoo and Pooja are big girls now and I think this is great for them.

I know Padme and Ani will kick Palo's Ass when the time comes.

All in all these vignettes definitely meet the standard you set when you wrote Forever Destined.
Kaptain Kristi chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
wow- obi-wan and sola having a baby, that i did not see coming. but how great for them!

post the next one soon! i'll be eagerly waiting, as always! :D
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Oh YAY! I was wondering when you were going to give sola and ben a baby! i'm really sad that the grave was empty, but really excited at the same time! and i'm really excited for the next vignette! Beautifully done, as always!
superfragile chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
Great chapter! Yay Luke's a padawan!