Reviews for Fullmetal Professor
please update soon! I like where this story is going!
Silvertail34 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This review is directed to the anonymous reviewer before me. I understand that some people don't like OCs, but this story as a whole was beautifully written. Please don't flame! :(
silvertail34 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Wow, an amazing story. I know it's been years, but could you consider updating? This is a creative story that sucked me in.
deathtomoldyvort chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Ugh. You pretty much ruined this story with the dragon. Every chapter is so short and mostly chalk full of description, and when it isn't, it's taken up by the infernal talking dragon. "Ooh, ahhh, talking dragon thing, so special...!" Yeah, we get it, but please get on with the fic! I myself am going to stop here. The only reason I stayed was because of the interesting disclaimers (What kind of story is only read because of disclaimers?!).

Your unfriendly Fangirl Review
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I think you ruined the story with the dragon thing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Best part in this chapter was the poor salesman. Everything else was rather boring.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Hahaha! I knew it was going to be a type of dragon, how predictable. I wanted the Kitty, personally.
Angliongto DC chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I agree with your terms ()
rowan1025 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I don't want to be a nagger... but are you going to update this story? It's amazing! I really want to read more. I was looking forward to Edward's first lesson(I thought the kids would be hilarious in the way they reacted to Ed's partner) and felt like it would be fun to watch Edward's interactions with the staff.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
You lost the feel of the previous narrative. The ton before he got a partner was much more intriguing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Great up until the menagerie, which seemed out of place and oddly off compared to the rest of the chapter's writing style.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I seriously hope you continue this. While I am kind of sad that I can't see Elric and Umbridge fight it out, Somnel makes it funny too. I would love to see how Edward deals with Harry, and if he helps with forming the DA at all.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Amazing. Those wands are amazing. I hope I get to see him use both at once, like fighting with two swords. He could be even better than Dumbledore. Scratch that. He IS better than the old fart.