Reviews for Night Of a Lifetime
LaughoutLoud78 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Okay this is the last time I am going to tell you, PLEASE STOP ASKING IF PEOPLE HATED IT AND SAYING YOU'LL DELETE IT PLEASE!

Okay well I'll stop now

Okay well I think this was realy good and I know I say this every other review, Good job! :) :) :) I liked it I just thought it was kind of short.

Who cares? It was awesome!

-Sasha Marie
LaughoutLoud78 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I liked it a lot! Very nice job.

I used to have a friend named Hannah! She was nice but then she moved to Nevada, and then we lost touch, but I like the name a lot! And good job on the story (as I already said...)

Okay now I'll shut up .

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

-Sasha Marie
LaughoutLoud78 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Listen, would you please stop saying your stories suck? I like em for one. I bet a hundred other people like em too!

But other than that, the REVIEW: This was really good! Are you done with this story yet? Cuz sometimes I like to read up until they don't have the chapters anymore, cuzz then they have to update! I don't know why. I always like when that happens. It's like your cut off in suspense, and your waiting for them to update, but then the story comes! YEAH!

I am so stupid.

Okay now I am going to shut my mouth so you can do whatever else you were just doing.

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

-Sasha/Laugh
Vaderlicious chapter 19 . 9/15/2008
I'M FRICKIN' BAWLIN' MY EYES OUT!

XOXO, rock on!

Fangalicious
CastleVikkiHP chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
Fantastic story. I never saw the ending coming that was good.

Vikki
Charlie Belle chapter 19 . 9/13/2008
aww soo sad

but a very good story

reminded me of Prom Night
Shennel P chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Lol this was funny she died in her sleep and was smiling i ws confused about when she was on her belcony and troy appeard and all then yeaa but aswome!
RemyTheReaper chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
That was lovely

no seriously it was really good

and really depressing

'course I didn't read the rest of the story

or even this whole chapter

just towards the end part.

I just saw this on the HSM main page and was like "HANNAH!"

lol

I'll call u tomorrowz or something X_x
ashleysinga4life chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
oh my god
Wondergirlxox chapter 18 . 8/27/2008
i have just red this now it is really good but you havn't updated for ages please update please i need you to
xEryChan chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Just read this whole story up to this point and I just gotta say that I loved it. Is Troy dead. Please tell he isn't. I just gotta know. Please update this story soon and Keep up the good work!
RemyTheReaper chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
yo fool

go read my new oneshot "Leaves"

it's the most amazing (overly depressing) oneshot I've ever written

oh except for that one with Sharpay and the...

well I guess it's the second most overly depressing

but its lovely anyway
DemiLovatoFanatic chapter 18 . 8/2/2008
I loved it!

Can't wait!
CastleVikkiHP chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Love it. I need the last chapter as soon as.
TroyellaLuva95 chapter 18 . 7/24/2008