Reviews for Hermione Bleeds
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
good job on the story line. i liked it.
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Its sweet I like it!
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
WOW! This is exactly my kind of story. It's so hard to find stories where characters die, actually, except for stories about Fred's death and things like that. I really, really enjoyed this.

I love how you wrote the three separate lines every so-often. It was a neat touch Those three sentences were concise and beautiful. This was amazing!

Wings
silverotter1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
There's a lot of emotion in this short piece. It's plausible that Hermione would cut herself. She's a perfectionist, puts a ton of stress on herself and then there's Ron. Come on, she said herself he has the emotional range of a teaspoon!

I like the images you supply, so stark (i.e. 'The tears began to fall. The clock began to chime. Time stopped.') And the next image is lovely: 'She could taste her tears gliding from her cheeks to her mouth as they kissed, her arms wrapping around his neck. His hands moved to her waist, pulling at her robes.'

I really love how you portray Draco's whole attitude with one line. “Love, you’ve always had me,” He said kissing her softly, grazing her lips lightly.

Very, very nice. :)
blurpy chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
hi

i really liked it.

it was short it was sweet it was to the point.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that was so sad but sweet at di same time. loved it
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008