Reviews for Highway Crash
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 3/1
Seph is so damn awesome. Not only saving Cloud like he did, but just everything after that. Another heart-wrencher, but epic none the less. That part where Marlene cuddled up to Cloud was cute. x3 I'm glad that Cloud forgave him.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/22
Nice! Well done! I love it!
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
We all only have one chance at first impression, after that everything we do is colored by it. Your story made me think about that. I don't blame Cloud's friends, they had reason to mistrust Sephiroth, such is life. Yet it is gratifying to believe in redemption.
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
so cute
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Long fic is lo-ong! XD But that's a good thing, of course.

I really like how all these blurbs came together. I just love Cloud realizing how bad hatin' on Sephiroth really is for both of them, and Seph's honest surprise at the end. Aww! And Zack and Aerith were so cute, of course, both with each other and with the kids. X3 I loved the bit about Zack maybe forgetting that he has needs to take care of, now. XD; He'd totally do that, too.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was so intense! I feel so awful for everyone. Poor Cloud and Seph being involved in the crash, and Zack and everyone being so worried about them.

And man, poor Seph... feeling that no one besides Zack wants him around. It must be incredibly difficult for him! And probably says a lot about his devotion to Zack, to stick around through all of that. And then those horrible dreams...

Yay for Cloud realizing he's already forgiven Seph! And actually admitting it, even though he still denies that they're becoming friends. XD It's so great that Seph can be more at peace now.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Only one thing: did that police officer who showed up at the manor know Sephiroth by any chance? It didn't seem to me like this was the case. Why then he speaks of Mr. Strife and 'Sephiroth' being found after the car crash? It sounds weird. Especially knowing from some other fic of yours that after they ended up on Earth, Sephiroth took Jenova (a really weird one, huh, but oh well!) as his surname, so you said he was known as Mr. Sephiroth Jenova. Shouldn't then the officer have referred to them as Mr. Strife and Mr. Jenova? Sure sounds weird to speak of two unknown men using for one his surname and for the other his name, wouldn't you say so?

The rest was good.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh, wow, this is a very powerful story! I can only imagine what Zack and the others must have been going through...

And poor Seph and his dream!

And yay that he and Cloud are going to be friends!