Reviews for The Other Side
Happyfeet00342 chapter 1 . 2/25
Wow! Very clever with the made up spells I thought they were real...I wish there were more where they got into a love story and fought through the battle together but I still loved this! Great job! This story really pulled me in!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Perfection. I loved every word.
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was wonderful! I love the way this was written, especially how in-character they were! Many Dramione fanfics are just so OOC but this is not! Love the fact that this could actually have happened.
Kim Hyoyeon Yeon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
횰앻폴숗
LumosNox chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Could you please please please continue this story? Its so wonderfully written
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Honestly, in my opinion it'll be great if you make more chapters out of this story. Like three-shoots, or more but less than ten. Because its end is full of possibilities and I would love to know more. But maybe that's what you aim for...something like open ending.

But anyway, I like this story! :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I think the third time reading this one-shot. I really love it :3
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really adore this! I love the cute and subtle moments between Draco and Hermione, so completely adorable!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great story, very interesting concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was great. it really expressed draco's frustration, sadness, exhaustion, and all of his emotions. fantastic idea and it was well-written.
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was amazing. I loved how this could be canon, and how Draco and Hermione were kept in-character.

And the ending is perfect - nothing too sappy, which would have ruined it. xP
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow. How exactly did Blaise think he'd get away with murder? I love this side of Draco, and how at ease they were with each other. Your writing skills really impress, love your stories!
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
so this story is the prelude to... OMGOSH THATS SO COOL! ILY
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great story!
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is really good, well written stuff...and completely in character...