Reviews for The Other Side
Kim Hyoyeon Yeon chapter 1 . 2/24
횰앻폴숗
LumosNox chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Could you please please please continue this story? Its so wonderfully written
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Honestly, in my opinion it'll be great if you make more chapters out of this story. Like three-shoots, or more but less than ten. Because its end is full of possibilities and I would love to know more. But maybe that's what you aim for...something like open ending.

But anyway, I like this story! :)
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I think the third time reading this one-shot. I really love it :3
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really adore this! I love the cute and subtle moments between Draco and Hermione, so completely adorable!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great story, very interesting concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This was great. it really expressed draco's frustration, sadness, exhaustion, and all of his emotions. fantastic idea and it was well-written.
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was amazing. I loved how this could be canon, and how Draco and Hermione were kept in-character.

And the ending is perfect - nothing too sappy, which would have ruined it. xP
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow. How exactly did Blaise think he'd get away with murder? I love this side of Draco, and how at ease they were with each other. Your writing skills really impress, love your stories!
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
so this story is the prelude to... OMGOSH THATS SO COOL! ILY
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Great story!
Windchimes of Maple chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is really good, well written stuff...and completely in character...
slytherinprincess02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
wow, I was really scared at first when it seemed to be Malfoy...I liked the end though, how you left Draco hanging, and I wanted to know, would you consider doing a second chapter as to what happened after? Thanks! I really enjoyed reading this.
AranaBanana chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hi!

That was a very nice oneshot. But that was rather expected. You did write "We Learned The Sea" after all, which is one of my favorites HP fanfics. Thanks for sharing such amazing stories and I hope you'll keep up with the good work.
yay chapter 1 . 3/11/2011