Reviews for The Other Side
For all Draco "rescued" Hermione, Blaise, Greg, and Vincent still got away scot free with attempted Dark murder.
afedrigo chapter 1 . 2/4
Loved this, are you going to continue it?
diebirchen chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Ahab's words.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This one doesn't quite make sense to me. If Voldy were to win the war, how could Draco try to help Hermione make it to the other side? There would be no future for her in that situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Loved this story! You did a great job of keeping Draco in character. :)
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Now I to know what happens between them! I read some of your one shots and I know I said this before but they are amazng!
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Loved it. Absolutely fantastic. I'm gonna read the sequel.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love the way you portrayed Draco in this and the way he kept trying to defend his thoughts and actions to himself and to Hermione behind selfish motives.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Excellent Dramoine story! Loved how you portrayed Draco.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
A really interesting and will done one shot. I love how you portrayed Draco .
SSB chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
the redemption of dm is the sequel i think.
Happyfeet00342 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Wow! Very clever with the made up spells I thought they were real...I wish there were more where they got into a love story and fought through the battle together but I still loved this! Great job! This story really pulled me in!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Perfection. I loved every word.
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This was wonderful! I love the way this was written, especially how in-character they were! Many Dramione fanfics are just so OOC but this is not! Love the fact that this could actually have happened.
Kim Hyoyeon Yeon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014