Reviews for 100 Ways
Obsessed and Loving It chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Yes yes yes yes! You are my favorite author here and your stories are the beast I would live to read that sequel!
A Diamond in the Rough chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
XD
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I'm admiring Lord Voldemort's patience.. I thought your story was going to end with an Avada Kedavra. I like it :)
FlopsyTheStingyDingo chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Monty python "the knights who til recently said ni
Nessa2685 chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Be afrade, Voldie!
BE VERY AFRADE!

Please, post a sequil so I can find out who this wonderful Unspeakable #1 is!
Serositannia chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Oh, I think I've died I'm laughing so hard hahahaha! My family was looking at me like I was insane so I handed my laptop to dad and HE the person who hardly ever laughs unless something is one of the most hilarious things in the world, LAUGHED! And not just a small hehehe but a loud laugh! Anyone who can do that, I take my hat off and salute you as my favorite person.
Phoenix-or-the-fire chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Loved it!

Bloody hilarious!
blahblahstuff123 chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
FUNNIEST FIC EVER!

I love this. You have an amazing sense of humor. You're an amazing writer. The best.

Write On (CUZ U ROCK)!

GottaLoveTheBooks;)
Proper the Incredible chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
LE GASP ROFL LUV DIS MAN
BlackDeath159 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
#1 was Harry Potter... wasn't he.

Also, through all of this, I heard all of Voldemorts lines in the voice of Voldemort from A Very Potter Musical...
Liverpaste chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Lol why Voldemort was reading how to kill a cockroach for dummies.

Voldemort had been sitting in his study for a little over an hour when Avery came running into the room closely followed by Yaxley

" my lord we have important news." Yaxley spoke and bow almost kissing his toes

" well what is it?" Voldemort questioned he was upset someone had tried to buff his head with marble polish and he was not happy.

" potter my lord has become a animagus." Avery said

Voldemort raised a nomexsisting eyebrow " a animagus? Well what is it?" he spat at them causing them to shake. Nagini slithered around their legs

" my lord, his animagus explains why you find it difficult to kill him." Avery said

" I DON'T FIND IT DIFFICULT! CROCIO!" he yelled at Avery who fell to the floor.

Yaxley flinched " my lord the boy his animagus can survive bombs that's some kinda of dangerous thing muffles kill with."

" well spit it out what is he?" Voldemort was getting testy

" my lord potter is a cockroach" Yaxley said.

And that is why Voldemort was reading how to kill cockroaches for dummies.

(I'm a gryffindor)
Gimme-candy-and-no1-gets-hurt chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
FUNNY! You even beat my favourite version of this! That. Was. fUNNY!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
this is hilariuos!
Azure Flames chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
I'm pretty sure it's one of the Lord of the Rings movies, and the quote is something like "The creature formerly known as Golum", i think.