Reviews for Luffy’s Fishy Adventure
ju chapter 1 . 1/26
I tougth it was a red raio?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Don't even think of stopping here, dammit! This is awesome! T.T
Zero02030406 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Awwwwwwww c'mon update it u left us at a cliffhanger! It's a good start to a good story I'm going to read
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
This is a really good story! I can't wait to see chapter 3. ;)
Mutant-Thyla chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
:D i hope you update soon!
chopper7412 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
can't wait till next chapter!
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
aww,just like the story i wanted to make *cries*
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
:( i was going to make something similar to this.
Lyneel chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
this idea is so exciting, I'm in love with it! Why isn't there more? I need mooooore... Please update? *.* Pretty please? whenever you feel like writing again, of course, but it's just such a wonderful story, too good to let go!
MetaLatias chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
great story :D I'd love to read more of it, will you continue it someday?
Dulcamara chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
update soon
SilverStream101 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
:D This is funny! I want to see what happens next! XD
Youngsoul chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Poor Luffy... I hope he doesn't end up in a circus. I hope his nakama are going to save him. Please continue...?
3Onlythesmallme3 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I really like this story. :/ So...your not going to continue? But it's so good! Onegai! But i guess it's no use begging. Well thanks anyway for the story. Little short but still, if you aren't going to continue it i think i can somewhat imagine what could happen next. Really thanks for this story. :) I just love mermaids and mermen and i love One piece! And you can just imagine me then when i find this story. Feeling somewhat the way Sanji always does with Robin and Nami. You know, eyes looking like hearts and doing the freeky noodle dance. :D It cheered up my day! Thanks a thousand times. :D
Saiyoru-chan chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
that was...somehow very amusing. I would very much like to read the next chapter. just so you know, I'm going to book mark this one, since people comlained to me about how many fish-boy related favorites I have. no offence, if I have caused any.

well, cant wait for chapter 3! sayonara!