Reviews for Specters
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hey, just wondering what ever happened to this story.

I'd love to read more.
SerenityDeath chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
you should update its good
Shadow Cat17 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
Please finish this story! It is so cool!
Hopeful Wings chapter 11 . 11/18/2005
Wow! This is amazingly good! Why did you stop? Please don't let it die! I want to read more!
Twelethteg chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Wow! I've really been enjoying the story. I just recently registered, which is why I haven't reviewed before now
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
OMG! You combined two of my most favorite animes! You are now forever awesome to me! lololol omg so far it's AWESOME! INCREDIBLE! PLEASE update soon! The wait is KILLING me! heeheheheh!
pleasedeletethisaccoiunt chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
I am very much intreged. . ...i cant spell, did i spell that right? .'
internet weaver chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
The nationality is atlantean. But the race of beings is 'draconian'.
internet weaver chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
I doubt that the vice foreign minister wouldn't have a replacement ready.

You have a few typos here and there. And I thought it was Relena that patched Heero up, not Merle.
internet weaver chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Your scene changed quite fast. But I must remind you: Heero carries more than one gun. He carries explosives, a grenade, two guns, and a few more on spandex. Imagine what he could hide in a tux! (Grenade launcher, four guns, assault rifle, row of grenades, body armor, enough C-4 to blow up his gundam, and probably a belt of ammo,)
internet weaver chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
It fairs quite well, but it is too early to see how well thou wilst write an action scene.

Now putting aside the old english, I think you could use a bit more setting detail, but aside from that, you did quite well.
Ikabi chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
Nice fic. The only thing is that there doesn't seem to be a definite plot as of yet. Longer chapters would be great as well.
Tammy chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
like omg...what a good idea making a mixed anime! Blah anyways really good chapter...update son as possible!
A Writer Wannabee chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
You finally updated. I thought that the fic was already abandoned. I have read on the other website where you also posted this (blissful ignorance? I don't remember) that this was a challenge. I would like to thank him for challenging you because I moght not be reading this. Do you habe plans of adding the GWAC characters to the fic? How about VOE? So far the charatcers in your story is Heero, Relena, Merle, Van and Hitomi.

Anyways, it's a great story. I actually a big fan of crossover. I have also written one. It's a gundam and a buffy crossover.

Please update soon.
Cerina chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
what a brilliant idea! I love these two anime. I read the first 4 lines and I'm hooked already. Great job.