Reviews for The Theory on TwentyEight
Tera Hunter chapter 5 . 4/3/2009

I love it! I've always felt bad for the less referred to members of the G1 shows. And Skids was such a good character! I'm loving this and can't wait for more. (Especially since I really SLAG at cliffhangers!) :D:D:D
StSE chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I must admit, I don't recall much about a 'Skids' in G1. What episodes was he on, so that I can go back and review them?
Enji chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
This was sweet. I like to read stuff about less-used characters, and this is good. The last line cracked me up, as I'm a great fan of Casablanca. ;)

I did notice when I re-read the first one, that you'd written "With is impromptu second shift", I guess you want "his" there; and "the theoretician wondered slowly", I assume it should be "wandered". I really hope you don't mind me pointing this out, they're just silly little mistakes of the kind I do all the time, but they are a bit annoying since they usually don't show up on the spell checker. Anyway, keep it up! I'm looking forward to next part!
Kiashi Goldbeak 501 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
By Nahtam! Skids is like one of my favorite bots around! I just feel like running out to him and hug him.

please update soon!

OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Poor Skids. I know how the guy feels cuz sometimes I feel kinda depressed like that :(.
Vaitris chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
As the proud owner of a blue van myself, Skids was always one of the characters I was bummed not to see more. So this is a welcome story and I hope you continue it!
Enji chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very nice little ficlet. It's not easy being forgotten and alone like that, I feel for poor Skids. *hugs*

Looking forward to more drabbles like this one. :)