Reviews for Happy Endings
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 5/11
Good story. :)
lorena gomez chapter 1 . 4/4
hello: thanks for sharing your story I liked a lot. :-)
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 3/23
Love it. Guess I am a sap too
noreenklose chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Sappy? Yes.
Still, it was a good story.
When you wrote about Severus laughing about her NEWTS, I laughed, too.
Good story, thanks for writing.

Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I loved this story, your Severus are alllowed to make everyone a sap when he are the hero like he is here:-))
prettypants chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Really cool, but kind of weird and a bit ooc of both Snape and Hermione.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I must be a sap, too. I need happy endings or I can't enjoy the fic! Wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing it with me/us.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is one of the most amazing pieces I've read. I truly, TRULY enjoy your writing. Everyone needs to read this piece, it's beautifully written and not OOC in the least bit.
ChildDevil04 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was . . . amazing. Hands down one of the best Severus/Hermione's I have ever read. I was tearing up by the end of it. Love it!
Biggi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Well, that was so cruel, what happened to Hermione. But I am very happy, that it ended so well. :o)

Thank you very much for this wonderful story.

Best wishes

Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
triste y hermoso T.T
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really love this story. And if you're a sap for writing it, I'm just as much a sap for loving it. I can just see Severus reading with Nanelle sitting on his lap... And I always thought that Severus would be a good match for Hermione. This is going on my favorites list!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Im dissapointed that this is another rape story. I stopped reading when I found out. Im so sick that so many people are writting stories where Hermione is raped. It isnt interesting, so I dont understand why people are writting it.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
just one question: Why is everyone obsessed with writing Snape/Hermione romances? this one was the only believable one i've read, so that's good 4 u. just saying was pretty good.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved it i have a hermione story called stuggling with life please R&R but do leave bad coments in a PM and i'm almost finished the second chapter so look out for it