Reviews for The Law is an Ass
Loonyloops chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
The way you were able to keep the characters and still have all the puns is amazing. I giggled and laughed until I snorted. Brilliantly written!
DJA chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
I laughed my ass off the first time I came across this story, and it's still just as funny today.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Great story!
AnneMary chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow, I laughed the whole way through! And I even come from a country where "ass" and "arse" are pronounced differently...

Good job.
Aang Beckett chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
PPPPFFFFFTTT I just about died laughing at all the bad-ass puns (-Pun totally completely intended.) Great job!
Anais in the afternoon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
*sputters* This was hilarious. Poor Elizabeth.
UA chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMG.

I'll probably still be laughing over this fic next week.

No really.

Saving this to my favorites for those times when I need a giggle. ;)

I can totally picture the whole lot of them telling this story, and Elizabeth-dear Lord, Elizabeth.

Tee hee hee.

So much fun.

Fantastic job.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
RAOFLMAO!
gateraid chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's easy to go wrong with a fic based on ass jokes. I tried hard not to laugh. I really did. But when John & Rodney had to take it up the 'donkey' I couldn't suppress it any longer.

You did well. Cruising for ass, kicking their ass, it was funny from the get go til the final whistle
ugahill chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow. That was one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time! I absolutely love how you kept everyone in character and yet managed to make almost every single thing they said completely hilarious! Thanks for a great story and great pick-me-up!
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I think I just scared the whole college floor with my hysterics!
Ice chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was horrible :P In a wonderful way. ROFLMAO! hm, you didn't get laughing my ass off into this
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh holy god...that was... there are no words...I couldn't breathe from giggling...it was awesome...or should that be 'asome'?
cynsk chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
BEAUTIFULLY written. giggled all the way through