Reviews for Through the Years
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 1/14
This is truly beautiful. It's like Ikuto was telling me the story himself. You did a fantastic job :)
I'm glad to see there's a realistic story out there that has nothing to do with craziness all around. Maybe drama, yes, but practical ideals as well. Again, nicely done.
FelouisDurstinson chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely adore this one shot! It was well written and perfect! :)
ShionStar chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 3
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Ah, so romantic! I'm gushing as much as El would right now!

I really loved it a lot! Keep on writing so fantastically!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, my...this was beautiful! *sniff sniff* I hate that their guardian characters disappeared, but it fit in well to the story. So sweet of Ikuto...if only this would happen in the anime.

Thank you for taking the time to write this!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yeah! I liked all of it! Well, besides the part about the... you know... adult thing... Anyways, now that I'm blushing, we can move on to a different topic. So, I love that he waited for her and did everything he could for her, even going to college! It was sad that the charas disappeared... I love that you sort of mentioned things that happened in the anime and manga like him saving her from falling and whatnot. Anyways, good job and thanks for taking the time to write it! Also, yay for them getting married! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Scarla Roza chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i signed at the end like a love struck girl
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Cute! U should write a sequel, like, really soon!
my-dreams-ur-entertainment chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Omg that was sooooooo cute!
Neko-chan2604 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! The ending was soooooooo cute!
chiruchiru-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
What a amazing written story. You kept everyone in character. Good job.
Amuto chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Awwwwwww, that was so deep and beautiful. I thought it was a really good idea to put it in ikuto's pov. I really like this story i'm going on your profile now to see if you have written any other stories on amuto. Love your writing! Bye for now! xD
MidnightNinja101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013