Reviews for Through the Years
Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/11
I always saw Ikuto as a musician, so the fact that he's doing office work is kinda disappointing. The funny thing is I was thinking about what Amu would grow up to become and for the life of me, I didn't know what to imagine. But when you wrote about her going into education, I was like, "That's it! That's what Amu can be!". I love this work of yours.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I...I...I am in awe...I love your writing style, I love the ending. I loved that you made ikuto the way he was in your story. Thank you for writing this and sharing...
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
cute
Mikitsukami chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I like this one shot however don't you think Ikuto would have gotten a high paying job? If for nothing else but for his violin paying?
Random chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This is everything I could ever imagine. I'm so happy and satisfied with reading this! Thank you so much!~
The Open-Eyed Day Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
LOVE~!
skorpina18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ahhhhh,I love this story! I must have read it over 10 times already and every time I love it more than the last!
Great work!
twilightzone47 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I really loved the story.
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is truly beautiful. It's like Ikuto was telling me the story himself. You did a fantastic job :)
I'm glad to see there's a realistic story out there that has nothing to do with craziness all around. Maybe drama, yes, but practical ideals as well. Again, nicely done.
FelouisDurstinson chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely adore this one shot! It was well written and perfect! :)
ShionStar chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! 3
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Ah, so romantic! I'm gushing as much as El would right now!

I really loved it a lot! Keep on writing so fantastically!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, my...this was beautiful! *sniff sniff* I hate that their guardian characters disappeared, but it fit in well to the story. So sweet of Ikuto...if only this would happen in the anime.

Thank you for taking the time to write this!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yeah! I liked all of it! Well, besides the part about the... you know... adult thing... Anyways, now that I'm blushing, we can move on to a different topic. So, I love that he waited for her and did everything he could for her, even going to college! It was sad that the charas disappeared... I love that you sort of mentioned things that happened in the anime and manga like him saving her from falling and whatnot. Anyways, good job and thanks for taking the time to write it! Also, yay for them getting married! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Scarla Roza chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
i signed at the end like a love struck girl