Reviews for Vengeance for the Innocent
BioZero216 chapter 36 . 4/17
Yes! Tear that piece of shit apart! Awesome chapter as always.
RKF22 chapter 36 . 4/13
Yes well done got what he deserved Dawns OK
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 36 . 4/8
Update please
kakashishot chapter 36 . 4/4
Well jory got his justice thanks to Jason can't wait for sequel later
Strange Demise chapter 36 . 3/31
good riddence!
SuperDevastation chapter 36 . 3/30
Maybe the next chapter can involve Dawn being comforted by Jason, going on the picnic, and some more situations and dialog involving other characters, a couple of examples being Nadine and Jenna, perhaps they can find themselves in camp crystal lake.
maybe the next chapter can involve Dawn being comforted by Jason, going on the picnic, and some more situations and dialog involving other characters, a couple of examples being Nadine and Jenna, perhaps they can find themselves in camp crystal lake.
Taranodongirl1 chapter 36 . 3/29
O_e urge to kill Jory...rising...
Halo001 chapter 36 . 3/29
glad to see that Jory was killed i have been waiting for that for quite some time
Maerlyn of Miria chapter 1 . 3/22
I wasn’t exactly sure where to put this review, so once I switched browsers to the one that will let me actually log into my account, I posted the review after the first chapter that opened. I really love the story, and have just spent the entire morning reading it, from chapter 1 to 35. I’ve read a lot of Friday fan fictions and this one grabbed me, so to speak, like very few others have. I definitely want to be able to read more. The question still remains as to who it was who placed objects at the scene of the hunters’ deaths, what those objects were, and why they were placed. I’m rooting for Dawn, and also for Jason. I so seriously hope the story doesn’t end with her being taken from him or dying because of some trigger-happy idiot who shoots at the wrong time.
PotionsForSev chapter 35 . 2/17
Update! Pleaassee! Jason needs to rescue Dawn!
morbidking06 chapter 1 . 2/9
I think this is a great story, especially the bond between dawn & Jason
LuckyRabbit13 chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
Where's Jason ;-;
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
BioZero216 chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Jory has no idea how dead he will be. Love to see the look on his face when Jason finds out and rips him to pieces.
kakashishot chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
Jory reminded me of freddy i hope jason comes to the rescue. Dawn stay strong fight him dont give up. Scream for help.