Reviews for Vengeance for the Innocent
coyotl chapter 1 . 9/13
I found this fanfiction by accident, but maybe... just maybe, it was meant to happen, i love the writing and the story is great, good job!
Sierra Leanne chapter 29 . 9/5
I didn't know that jason Voorhees could play the piano. So good that I really liked this book I'm reading now!
thesilverhyena chapter 40 . 8/20
From start to finish, this story was amazing, I loved it! Heartfelt yet violent, fluffy and suspenseful. And this ending, dear God this ending! Why don't you just tear out my heart with a machete while you're at it, it made me cry it was so heart breaking!

Strange how the massive, undead killer gave Dawn more love, care, and affection then anyone... and the cops see fit to ruin all that. Just what is the amount of psychological damage they've done to that poor girl? Rescuing someone who doesn't want to be rescued. She was happy with Jason, and they tore her away from him! And Jason... he'll tear the entire world apart if he has to in order to get her back... at least, I hope. Anyways, I really, really hope you decide to carry on with the next piece of this series, don't leave me hangin'! *bawls* Sorry, told ya this made me teary-eyed. Anyways, spectacular, keep up the amazing work.
Still hoping chapter 40 . 5/13
Will you continĂșe with the Uber-Jason fanfic? And keep the goodys coming
Baby Fawn chapter 40 . 4/13
Grrrrrr cliffhangers lol but hope to read more soon
Well thank you for not abandoning this story I know Jason dosent get the acclaim other fandoms do that's why it's important that he gets real fans like us to support him you have written a beautiful story about a monster not an easy feat I wish you got more recognition but it's for love not fame we do fan fiction looking forward to what you write next
ahsoka1996 chapter 40 . 4/3
I hate cliffhangers!
Please update again soon. :)
stars r fallin chapter 40 . 4/2
please start volume 2 of vengeance for the innocent asap I want to know what is going to happen to dawn and how Jason and dawn will be reunited
RKF22 chapter 40 . 4/2
Love the ending leaves you wanting more
Such suspens
Stars r fallin chapter 39 . 3/18
When is a new chapter going to be posted. I am dying to see what Jason is going to do when he discovers that dawn was taken from him and what he is going to do to get her back.
Stars r fallin chapter 39 . 3/1
Hope to see a few new chapters soon. I am dying to see what Jason is going to do to save dawn
Stars r fallin chapter 39 . 2/25
Please don.t keep your readers in the dark. We want to see what happens next so please post more chapters soon.
Star r fallin chapter 39 . 2/25
Not knowing what is going to happen is driving me crazy please post the next chapter fast.
kakashishot chapter 39 . 2/21
Oh man Jason going to be upset that they took Dawn from him hopefully he recues her from the cops. The cops better start making a better plan then the original later