Reviews for Forever
LadyDuchess82 chapter 1 . 1/18
This is painfully beautiful. I love how your fics are not all fluff. They have real substance to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
wow . super ...
ale trochę mi brakowało tego ze ona była bardzo bardzo załamana .. było by lepiej gdyby była a on ja bardziej pociesza
reddie09 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
great xx
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nicely written. I have developed a fleeting taste for Clarisse/Joe fiction and this story is one of the best I’ve come across so far.

Very descriptive and intense. The emotions were vivid and as readers we could feel Clarisse's pain.

Thanks for sharing.

~Damsel :)
Quinnie3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is very very good...so descriptive...I really felt Clarisse's pain.

Will the be more? I hope so.

Quinnie
risingdancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww, what a sad, adorable story. You wrote Clarisse's emotions so well, and even the dialogue was really good! I have trouble with both things when I write. That's why I never write any :P Even though I'd like too. Fantastic job!
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
What a sweet and sad well written story!

I really enjoyed reading it!
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Thisw was such a sweet, sad and bittersweet story. I really liked how much emotion you managed to write into Clarisse's feelings, and how it was a very difficult day for her... really lovely.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Beautifully done.

I sincerely hope you'll dust off some of those stories and publish them for us. You're a wonderful writer.

cw
mary-fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aww, so sad, but also so beautiful.

I really like this story and you're writing is great.
chickenwriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
whoa. That whole little ending thing was awesome!

I liked it, it was...cute? Lol. I don't have a word for it. It was pleasant, yet sad at the same time. I like it.

Sam
aserene chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
god i love your writing. that was amazing. well done
completewithtypos chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is wonderful! The last line is so beautiful, I think it's my favorite part, but I love the whole thing. I haven't read anything for this ship in so long, but I'm glad I stopped to read this one, you're writing has always been top-notch and this is no exception!

*L
amieemb chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was an amazing story! You could almost feel her pain through the words you wrote. Well done!
Obsidian Storm chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Awh... Another amazing story by you. Very touching! You could really feel all her emotion. Loved it!